The Student Room Group

17 and a virgin

Scroll to see replies

Pft 17? Wow , i thought everyone lost it at 12 or something , ofc. -.-
Original post by Anonymous
I am 5 and still a virgin.

same.
Original post by picklescamp
Personally, I aint going to uni a virgin.:nah: No way.
But that's just me and I have plenty of friends who are already at uni and are virgins. It's more common than you might think! Three of my friends are virgins currently having a great time at freshers :smile:
plus you have another year to go, so who knows..? :wink:

:wink:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
:wink:

:perv:
Original post by picklescamp
:perv:

Get that D...get that-get that D...
I have said it once and I will say it again. If you guys are so desperate to lose your virginity go out with the lads to a bar or club, get **** drunk and **** will go down that night (trust me, standards drop when intoxicated). I refuse to accept you can repeatedly go out on drunken nights continuously without meeting a girl who is up for some fun. I REFUSE TO!
its not that i want to be a virgin i just don't want to lose it to just anyone, it has to be the right time yanno

Yes someone else is a good person after all.
I'm 19 still a virgin losing it ain't a big thing girls are 222222222 much stress F girls man I've had dry sex with clothes on with a half Greek half white girl it was good she was wet on me you know
Original post by ReeceEdwards
Yes someone else is a good person after all.

hahah thank you, my post kind of got lost in this thread :smile:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
Get that D...get that-get that D...

you know it :danceboy:
Original post by Gears265
I have said it once and I will say it again. If you guys are so desperate to lose your virginity go out with the lads to a bar or club, get **** drunk and **** will go down that night (trust me, standards drop when intoxicated). I refuse to accept you can repeatedly go out on drunken nights continuously without meeting a girl who is up for some fun. I REFUSE TO!

I went out at least twice a week for the majority of my time at uni and never even got with someone in a club
Reply 51
17 is so young, when I was at college (I was 16) and told people I was a virgin they were almost all shocked, in school all of my friends (except one) were virgins so it was normal, they made me feel awful, and being gay it wasn't easy for a 16 year old to lose it, well I thought so anyway.

When I reached 18 and moved onto another course still a virgin my next group of friends did the same, even mocked me for it, so I tried to lose it and failed. I left the college due to stress, stopped trying and when I was 19 it happened, wasn't a huge deal and it really made me resent my friends for making me feel like I wasn't good enough because I was a virgin. I don't regret it but I wish being a virgin wasn't such a big deal, especially when the people who mocked me had only had one night stands with a couple of people, like that makes them the masters of sex. :unimpressed:
No it is not weird being a virgin at 17.
**** man children just calm down and keep your innocence! Who cares what some stupid childish girl said at school she's probably got a front bum full of crabs anyway.
I don't even wanna lose it 2 a girl girls are 2 bitchy and rude
hahah thank you, my post kind of got lost in this thread :smile:

Yeah thats what i was thinking when going through it lol 😁
Original post by sr90
I went out at least twice a week for the majority of my time at uni and never even got with someone in a club

Well if its student clubs or "student nights" then that's child's play, I mean actual clubs and bars with non students, over here in London you are surrounded by them, it is jokingly easy.
If any girl on this thread says to not lose your virginity or to stay away from certain girls, don't listen to them, the species of girl on TSR is a minority to the whole population of girls.
Original post by william walker
What is shocking about it? :smile:

I don't know anyone above 18 who's a virgin. Kudos to you!
Original post by Inexorably
Teenagers and young adults put far too much pressure on themselves to lose sex and treat it as such a big thing, so I think a lot of people feel left out if they haven't lost it by they're 18 or whatnot.

Though a lot of people I've spoken to who lost it at 16/17/18 say they wish they had waited longer for the right person and not rushed into it :tongue:

Yep! I ended up losing mine at 16 because of pressure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending