The Student Room Group
Reply 1
An exception is fat girls, who are often ugly and not just average (or below average) but who act like they are Gods gift to men
All girls think they're hot, they can upload a photo on Facebook or Instagram and immediately get 200 likes and dozens of comments from their male friends.
Reply 3
Original post by zyzzyspirit
All girls think they're hot, they can upload a photo on Facebook or Instagram and immediately get 200 likes and dozens of comments from their male friends.

By male "friends" do you mean people who add them in the hopes of getting some

This is not true, ugly girls know their looks and hot girls are often more insecure than average ones

Tbh the blame should go on thirsty guys for gassing up girls :rofl:
Reply 5
Original post by Lord Samosa
Tbh the blame should go on thirsty guys for gassing up girls :rofl:

This doesn't happen to ugly girls lets be honest

OK, but hot girls don't even post as many slutty pictures (unless they are rich)

TFW your Facebook feed is full of 100 selfies of some average chick with thirsty guys
Original post by AntiFeminist
By male "friends" do you mean people who add them in the hopes of getting some

This is not true, ugly girls know their looks and hot girls are often more insecure than average ones

Yes, the orbiters that compliment her on everything which only serves to boost her ego whilst she f**ks random guys left and right.

Hot girls are more insecure cause they've been told their looks are everything, that's true.
I think hot girls are more insecure because average girls are jealous of them and try to put them down because they see them as competition.
Reply 8
Yes, the orbiters that compliment her on everything which only serves to boost her ego whilst she f**ks random guys left and right.

Hot girls are more insecure cause they've been told their looks are everything, that's true.

Women like that never get married, I feel sorry for the guys who get stds from them

Quality men do not orbit

bassbabe
I think hot girls are more insecure because average girls are jealous of them and try to put them down because they see them as competition.

I agree, in movies the hottest girl is always the most "popular" but IRL it is often usually a bitchy but average girl other girls do not see as much of a threat
Reply 9
All the girls I think are very hot seem to know they are? I don't think hot girls are insecure, I think they're usually living the life/really happy!
Attractiveness is rarely a set fact fam. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc I swear this is the billionth time I've said something about subjectivity of attractiveness on this bloody site can we stop
Original post by Foo.mp3
100%. Irony being that they make life so much harder for their kind by constantly putting pussy on a pedestal :facepalm2:

Aye, resulting in girls with a prestige attitude :facepalm: guys just need more self respect :lol:
Yeah tbh its always the average janes and the ugly ones posting 10000 selfies/day on facebook. i love girls who are gorgeous and have no idea they are gorgeous and dont show it off. There is this beautiful girl, and I mean she is eleven out of ten, and she never posts her face in her pics even though she is the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen. :coma: You can tell how highly someone thinks of their own looks by looking at their pics on social media lol
Reply 13
This is so true.Entitlement is a huge issue and orbiting screws us all up.The hot ones want to,be liked for,having brains and the not hot ones with less brains ,running on bs ego want to,be worshipped and crash hard when they meet someone that exploits their retardation.
Bc they can and everybody has dofferent confidence levels and your just biased and rude
wtf this thread makes me annoyed. Ugly girls.. Average girls... Pretty girls...
I think you are just sour because you are trying to get a girl and they flat out rejected you.
I think I am beautiful and a queen and I dont need you to tell me whether I am average, hot, ugly, fat etc.
You can kiss me and every other 'average, ugly, fat, thin, pretty' girls' bum bum.
(edited 5 years ago)
you sound so ****ing stupid lol
Original post by AntiFeminist
I have noticed average girls always have the most confidence and are throwing themselves at guys, thinking they are 10/10s. But ugly girls know how they look, and the really hot girls usually think they are average

Most of the girls you see posting filtered photos on Instagram where they look different to real life, or slutty pictures, are average.

Original post by veronica009_

This thread is 6 years old and the OP is a troll who’s been banned.

Latest