Turn on thread page Beta

Why do average girls think they are hot, and both hot/ugly girls think they are ugly? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have noticed average girls always have the most confidence and are throwing themselves at guys, thinking they are 10/10s. But ugly girls know how they look, and the really hot girls usually think they are average

Most of the girls you see posting filtered photos on Instagram where they look different to real life, or slutty pictures, are average.

ReputationRep:
    An exception is fat girls, who are often ugly and not just average (or below average) but who act like they are Gods gift to men

ReputationRep:
    All girls think they're hot, they can upload a photo on Facebook or Instagram and immediately get 200 likes and dozens of comments from their male friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    All girls think they're hot, they can upload a photo on Facebook or Instagram and immediately get 200 likes and dozens of comments from their male friends.
    By male "friends" do you mean people who add them in the hopes of getting some

This is not true, ugly girls know their looks and hot girls are often more insecure than average ones

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the blame should go on thirsty guys for gassing up girls :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Tbh the blame should go on thirsty guys for gassing up girls :rofl:
    This doesn't happen to ugly girls lets be honest

OK, but hot girls don't even post as many slutty pictures (unless they are rich)

TFW your Facebook feed is full of 100 selfies of some average chick with thirsty guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiFeminist)
    By male "friends" do you mean people who add them in the hopes of getting some

This is not true, ugly girls know their looks and hot girls are often more insecure than average ones
    Yes, the orbiters that compliment her on everything which only serves to boost her ego whilst she f**ks random guys left and right.

Hot girls are more insecure cause they've been told their looks are everything, that's true.

ReputationRep:
    I think hot girls are more insecure because average girls are jealous of them and try to put them down because they see them as competition.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the orbiters that compliment her on everything which only serves to boost her ego whilst she f**ks random guys left and right.

Hot girls are more insecure cause they've been told their looks are everything, that's true.
    Women like that never get married, I feel sorry for the guys who get stds from them

Quality men do not orbit

(Original post by bassbabe)
    I think hot girls are more insecure because average girls are jealous of them and try to put them down because they see them as competition.
    I agree, in movies the hottest girl is always the most "popular" but IRL it is often usually a *****y but average girl other girls do not see as much of a threat

ReputationRep:
    All the girls I think are very hot seem to know they are? I don't think hot girls are insecure, I think they're usually living the life/really happy!

ReputationRep:
    Attractiveness is rarely a set fact fam. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc I swear this is the billionth time I've said something about subjectivity of attractiveness on this bloody site can we stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    100%. Irony being that they make life so much harder for their kind by constantly putting pussy on a pedestal :facepalm2:
    Aye, resulting in girls with a prestige attitude :facepalm: guys just need more self respect :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah tbh its always the average janes and the ugly ones posting 10000 selfies/day on facebook. i love girls who are gorgeous and have no idea they are gorgeous and dont show it off. There is this beautiful girl, and I mean she is eleven out of ten, and she never posts her face in her pics even though she is the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen. :coma: You can tell how highly someone thinks of their own looks by looking at their pics on social media lol

ReputationRep:
    This is so true.Entitlement is a huge issue and orbiting screws us all up.The hot ones want to,be liked for,having brains and the not hot ones with less brains ,running on bs ego want to,be worshipped and crash hard when they meet someone that exploits their retardation.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.