The Student Room Group
Maybe the manufacturers website?
smokey636
I have my gcse calculator test next week, but i not sure how to use the buttons on the calculator so i want to learn every button, is there a website i can go to which tells me what each button does?.

Any help would be great thanks

You don't need to know what most buttons do :smile: Most are irrelevant anyway :rolleyes:

If you have the instruction manual for your calculator, that's probably the best bet
Reply 3
Pixelfairy #1
You don't need to know what most buttons do :smile: Most are pointless anyway :rolleyes:

which are the pointless ones? you mean like the #rand button?
smokey636
I have my gcse calculator test next week, but i not sure how to use the buttons on the calculator so i want to learn every button, is there a website i can go to which tells me what each button does?.

Any help would be great thanks

you need to know alot more than gcse maths for most of them to be of any use whatsoever.
kimoni
which are the pointless ones? you mean like the #rand button?

Well, every single one does have a point but lots are for stupid things that you're not going to use in GCSE or A-level :rolleyes: Maybe i should have said irrelevant buttons :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Pixelfairy #1
Well, every single one does have a point but lots are for stupid things that you're not going to use in GCSE or A-level :rolleyes: Maybe i should have said irrelevant buttons :rolleyes:

maybe you should have...
Pixelfairy #1

Is there a point for pressing three buttons, just to be able to write X thousands (apart from 000, of course)?

Latest

Trending

Trending