This discussion is closed.
smokey636
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I have my gcse calculator test next week, but i not sure how to use the buttons on the calculator so i want to learn every button, is there a website i can go to which tells me what each button does?.

Any help would be great thanks
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe the manufacturers website?
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by smokey636)
I have my gcse calculator test next week, but i not sure how to use the buttons on the calculator so i want to learn every button, is there a website i can go to which tells me what each button does?.

You don't need to know what most buttons do Most are irrelevant anyway :rolleyes:

If you have the instruction manual for your calculator, that's probably the best bet
kimoni
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
You don't need to know what most buttons do Most are pointless anyway :rolleyes:
which are the pointless ones? you mean like the #rand button?
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by smokey636)

you need to know alot more than gcse maths for most of them to be of any use whatsoever.
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kimoni)
which are the pointless ones? you mean like the #rand button?
Well, every single one does have a point but lots are for stupid things that you're not going to use in GCSE or A-level :rolleyes: Maybe i should have said irrelevant buttons :rolleyes:
dazzyaa911
Report 15 years ago
Well, every single one does have a point but lots are for stupid things that you're not going to use in GCSE or A-level :rolleyes: Maybe i should have said irrelevant buttons :rolleyes:
maybe you should have...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is there a point for pressing three buttons, just to be able to write X thousands (apart from 000, of course)?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.98%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.51%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (84)
22.34%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (48)
12.77%
No, nothing has changed (112)
29.79%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.62%

Watched Threads