Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have my gcse calculator test next week, but i not sure how to use the buttons on the calculator so i want to learn every button, is there a website i can go to which tells me what each button does?.

Any help would be great thanks

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the manufacturers website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)
    I have my gcse calculator test next week, but i not sure how to use the buttons on the calculator so i want to learn every button, is there a website i can go to which tells me what each button does?.

You don't need to know what most buttons do Most are irrelevant anyway :rolleyes:

If you have the instruction manual for your calculator, that's probably the best bet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    You don't need to know what most buttons do Most are pointless anyway :rolleyes:
    which are the pointless ones? you mean like the #rand button?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)

you need to know alot more than gcse maths for most of them to be of any use whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoni)
    which are the pointless ones? you mean like the #rand button?
    Well, every single one does have a point but lots are for stupid things that you're not going to use in GCSE or A-level :rolleyes: Maybe i should have said irrelevant buttons :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, every single one does have a point but lots are for stupid things that you're not going to use in GCSE or A-level :rolleyes: Maybe i should have said irrelevant buttons :rolleyes:
    maybe you should have...

ReputationRep:
    Is there a point for pressing three buttons, just to be able to write X thousands (apart from 000, of course)?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.