Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else out there panicking?

I keep staring at my notes and nothing more is going in...I know all the information but I can't think straight anymore.

Does anyone have any last minute tips that might help scrape an extra mark or two?

(I'm doing OCR but I'd imagine the technique for most boards is pretty much the same :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing History today too, I know the stuff if I look at it, I think "Ahh I know that" but if it gives a general question like in an exam, I can't piece all the bits together without either my notes, or time to think - and we don't have enough time to think!

I'd look at past papers if I were you, focus your (last minute) revision.

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any that I haven't already looked at. And the OCR website doesn't have any past papers. :mad: I know what you mean, I know all the facts but I can't piece it togehter into an essay..or three! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe how did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    i did ocr history 2day aswell. quite easy.

i did the nazi gov. for the doc paper and then the two essay exams i did on the liberals and how weak they were and the 2nd was on the nazi econmic policies of hitlerrrrrrrr......any1 else do the same?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThugzMansion7)
    i did ocr history 2day aswell. quite easy.

i did the nazi gov. for the doc paper and then the two essay exams i did on the liberals and how weak they were and the 2nd was on the nazi econmic policies of hitlerrrrrrrr......any1 else do the same?!
    I did the liberal government in 1918,I found it quite hard. didn't really know much!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.