The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Business at Sheffield with predicted ABB? Anyone get in with these or lower?

Hi there. If my predicted grades are ABB would it be a complete waste of time putting Sheffield down as one of my 5 choices on the UCAS form?

Is anyone on the course with these or lower grades?
absoloutely make sure you apply! i got in for law with BBB this year and they had a big recruitment drive in clearing, which meant that firm choice students and insurance students were given priority in getting a place on results day.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
But what were your predicted grades as that's key to getting offered and then being able to down size. My predicted ate only ABB when they're asking for AAB
Reply 3
Original post by neal95
absoloutely make sure you apply! i got in for law with BBB this year and they had a big recruitment drive in clearing, which meant that firm choice students and insurance students were given priority in getting a place on results day.

Hey! I'm looking to apply for Law 2016 entry, were the requirements still AAA but they accepted you with BBB? Thanks!
Original post by Lou2110
Hey! I'm looking to apply for Law 2016 entry, were the requirements still AAA but they accepted you with BBB? Thanks!

hey, yeah the entrance requirements when i applied were AAA. however, in clearing they went down to BBB as i checked online and so did southampton uni i think. i just had my first lecture today actually, was very engaging and i strongly reccomend sheffield law school from the little i have experienced so far XD.
Brah, there's a guy in my flat who got onto the combined honours' with maths with A*CCC.
Reply 6
I've applied to two courses at Sheffield which want ABB but i've been predicted ABC, so fingers crossed they will like my personal statement enough to offer me a place! ahhh
Hello

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending