steery33
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am applying for adult nursing and currently filling out my application. I have received my AS and A level results but I will not be getting my certificates until October/November. What shall I put on my application for the modules and credit values, as I do not know them without my certificates? Thanks x
troubadour.
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by steery33)
I am applying for adult nursing and currently filling out my application. I have received my AS and A level results but I will not be getting my certificates until October/November. What shall I put on my application for the modules and credit values, as I do not know them without my certificates? Thanks x
You just put the grades from your A-level results.
steery33
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hydeman)
You just put the grades from your A-level results.
Ooh okay thanks! So I don't even need to bother mentioning my AS then?
troubadour.
Report 4 years ago
Ooh okay thanks! So I don't even need to bother mentioning my AS then?
Wait, do you have your final A-level results? Whether you have to declare your AS results depends on whether your school certificates your AS qualifications. If they do, then you probably have to mention them.
steery33
Rep:
?
Wait, do you have your final A-level results? Whether you have to declare your AS results depends on whether your school certificates your AS qualifications. If they do, then you probably have to mention them.
I'm not sure whether we get certificates for our AS levels...I'll check with my school. I do have my final A level results though, yes.
troubadour.
Report 4 years ago
I'm not sure whether we get certificates for our AS levels...I'll check with my school. I do have my final A level results though, yes.
It should be okay, then. I'm applying with achieved grades too and won't be putting down my AS results unless I'm required to because they're not the best.
steery33
Rep:
?
It should be okay, then. I'm applying with achieved grades too and won't be putting down my AS results unless I'm required to because they're not the best.
Haha that's fair enough! Yes, we do get certificates for our AS levels so I suppose I best put them on my application!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.76%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.81%
I don't think they'd understand (26)
17.57%
It might lead to more bullying (55)
37.16%
There's nothing they could do (41)
27.7%

Watched Threads