The Student Room Group

Are you self conscious about your body

Does anyone have a spot on their body they really dislike and does it effect what u can and cant wear. Shopping is sooo hard for me gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

my whole body is awful, luckily on TSR noone has to see what i look like :h:

Original post by sabrinaa1234
Does anyone have a spot on their body they really dislike and does it effect what u can and cant wear. Shopping is sooo hard for me gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I especially hate my stomach as all my fat seems to accumulate there and it sticks out a lot. As a result, I refuse to wear any tops that are clingy, bikinis etc, and I've got into a habit of sucking my stomach in whenever I go somewhere because I'm worried people will notice. I highly doubt they'd bother looking at me anyway to be honest, but it makes me feel better :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Pointless feed because 90%+ of people do..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never fit into jeans as shops seem to think we are all models and have long legs... lol :/
ps my legs are way to small
A little, like my belly and thighs aren't getting any smaller. :dong: But overall, not much really. :smile: Female bodies are supposed to be soft in my opinion.
super

but I must keep reminding myself that no-one looks at me and sees it in as much detail as I do
Reply 7
Meh, my body is my body, I make do. I don't enjoy having disproportionately long legs tho :lol:

Original post by CoolCavy
my whole body is awful, luckily on TSR noone has to see what i look like :h:

Wait, so you're saying you're not actually a guinea pig :eek3:
Original post by Alexion
Meh, my body is my body, I make do. I don't enjoy having disproportionately long legs tho :lol:

Wait, so you're saying you're not actually a guinea pig :eek3:

even guinea pigs can be self concious about their furry little bodies :wink:
My ears. They're fine most of the time, but when I have to have my hair cut they stick out quite a bit.

My stomach sometimes sticks out a bit if I'm going through a gorging on fatty food phase, but I can keep that under control and it's fairly minor.
yes
My belly and stretch marks make me so self concious
Self conscious doesn't mean ashamed, like you think it's ugly. Self conscious just means unless you feel it's as good as it can get for you, you won't show it off. I'd prefer to be like that than the girl with the six stomachs and deep cellulite still wearing tights.
even guinea pigs can be self concious about their furry little bodies :wink:

True! Sorry, didn't mean to judge! :3
Original post by Alexion
True! Sorry, didn't mean to judge! :3

hehe, no problem :h: :jumphug:
hehe, no problem :h: :jumphug:

AH! Sorry, it felt like a guinea pig just flew through my window and hugged me... :h:
Original post by Alexion
AH! Sorry, it felt like a guinea pig just flew through my window and hugged me... :h:

:rofl: that was me polevaulting thro ur window:

POLE-VAULT-GPs_786609i.jpg :biggrin:

omfg prsom... How many of these things do you have :lol:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
My belly and stretch marks make me so self concious

Everyone has stretch marks :hugs: