Ocr Chemistry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How did people find the 2 AS exams this morning:

How far, How fast?

Chains and Rings

Thoughts...............

ReputationRep:
    chains and rings was good stuff! i just got a bit confused with the question with structural isomers of butene.. i thought of one extra one, but i cudnt think of another cz then it wud hav been the same as one of the isomers they gave u...
    but fingers crossed maybe 57-59/60? hmm touch wood haha.
    btw, im in yr 13 so i was doing a retake. chains and rings is so much easier now, i actually enjoy it! dont no wat the fuss was about last year lol.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that the module 2 paper was Ok and was of a similar standard to the past papers. Module three was quite hard though and they made every question have a little twist to it. Like instead of just giving a normal equation they give that one about diamond and graphite- never seen any thing like that on a past paper but I gave it a shot anyway. What did everyone else think of mod 3?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.