Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Famous watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    But it is that simple.....you said you want no power or special rights or anything like that....all you want is to *own* it.....so, okay, fine.....u do! Yay...go u!

(Owning something without having any power over it, is pretty meaningless)
    All i said is i don't want power, not that i didn't want anything special out of it.
    I'd, of course, want some secluded island somewhere, with a massive house, but thats about it.

ReputationRep:
    It's a known fact that you would have gone to school with someone famous. In other words, someone in your year or year below/above etc will become famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    can he paint with all the colours of the wind?! ---> 'you can own the earth and still, all you'll own is earth until...you can paint.....with all the colours...of....the...wiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiind'

*lololol* *grin*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It's a known fact that you would have gone to school with someone famous. In other words, someone in your year or year below/above etc will become famous.
    Sorry - what fish?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - what fish?
    "hands shiling a babelfish".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    "hands shiling a babelfish".
    *plugs it in ear*....okay, now repeat what you said, so I can make sense of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    There is someone in my class going to compete in the Olympics - thats my famus person who i know!!! YAY!!! I know someone famous!!!

ReputationRep:
    *plugs it in ear*....okay, now repeat what you said, so I can make sense of it.
    In your school, there is someone that will one day become famous. And you will be able to say "I went to school with him/her". And if he/she is in your year, you can say "I know him/her before they were famous".

Is that better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    In your school, there is someone that will one day become famous. And you will be able to say "I went to school with him/her". And if he/she is in your year, you can say "I know him/her before they were famous".

Is that better.
    Well you'll all be able to say that you knew the richest, most successful guy in the world before he was famous (me by the way), and most likely, alot of you will have jobs in my organisation.

ReputationRep:
    *quickly notes that this is going to turn into another claim to fame thread* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

Is that better.
    Much better thank you.
    I plan for all my friends to become famous actually.....and then I'll go and sell my *story* to lots of magazines, and make lots of money....*grin* - a celebrity by association.

ReputationRep:
    id say id want to be rememberd in a good way
    to help those in need etc etc!
    that seems really nice doesnt it?
    but i could never achieve that!
    so a president of a country would do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well you'll all be able to say that you knew the richest, most successful guy in the world before he was famous (me by the way), and most likely, alot of you will have jobs in my organisation.
    Can we have that on our CV's and have you as a referee.

"Knew Overlord Iluvatar before he took over the Earth".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    *quickly notes that this is going to turn into another claim to fame thread* :rolleyes:

Why not a "Häagen-Dazs-eating" thread?

ReputationRep:
    Much better thank you.
    I plan for all my friends to become famous actually.....and then I'll go and sell my *story* to lots of magazines, and make lots of money....*grin* - a celebrity by association.
    It's amazing the power of the babelfish isn't it.

I know what you mean. I was thinking how cool it would be if my mate went on BB (only i would have any idea of what she would get up to).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Can we have that on our CV's and have you as a referee.

"Knew Overlord Iluvatar before he took over the Earth".
    Why would you need to?

If you wanted, i could arrange a cushy senior management job with no work, and high wages.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you need to?

If you wanted, i could arrange a cushy senior management job with no work, and high wages.
    That would be great. When can i start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    That would be great. When can i start.
    When i get my big, world owning company together.
    It'll probably take a couple of weeks to get the money together to buy the world, and maybe two/three more to establish the company, so maybe 4/5 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    When i get my big, world owning company together.
    It'll probably take a couple of weeks to get the money together to buy the world, and maybe two/three more to establish the company, so maybe 4/5 weeks!
    I'll have to remember that. I'll put it in my sig.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't mind first man on Mars. Not going to happen as not an American though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.