The Student Room Group

I'm a bisexual guy, AMA especially if you don't get bisexuals

I'm bored and I can't sleep so I thought I'd kill some time with an AMA that could possibly do some genuine good as well.
Are you more attracted to men or women?
Reply 2
Original post by TheTechN1304
Are you more attracted to men or women?

Sexually, about equally to men and women, but I prefer romantic relationships with men. They tend to go a lot smoother and calmer for me personally.
Do you wish you were straight?

When did you accept you were bi?

Do you want biological kids?
If yes, would this desire outweigh the lust you have for men?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by YamatoTree
Sexually, about equally to men and women, but I prefer romantic relationships with men. They tend to go a lot smoother and calmer for me personally.

Im not surprised seeing though women moan about everything. Im not bie but ov always said if me and any of my male mates lived together it would be none stop banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I assume you love threesomes?
Reply 6
Do you intend to be first bi in space?
I'm bored and I can't sleep so I thought I'd kill some time with an AMA that could possibly do some genuine good as well.

How many fingers do you have?
Reply 8
Original post by LenaSim
I assume you love threesomes?

Actually never had one and have pretty much zero interest in the idea, but I suppose it will appeal to quite a few bi guys.

Original post by Souljer
Im not surprised seeing though women moan about everything. Im not bie but ov always said if me and any of my male mates lived together it would be none stop banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are good points to being with a girl too. There's a special balance between masculine and feminine that you only get with the opposite gender and it can be quite beautiful. The relationships take a lot more work and they're more stressful though.

Original post by angelcake123
Do you wish you were straight?

When did you accept you were bi?

Do you want biological kids?
If yes, would this desire outweigh the lust you have for men?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never really wished I was straight. I think that affects gay people more than bisexuals because if I really didn't want to handle the disapproval of certain people for going out with a guy I can always just stick to going out with women and be perfectly fulfilled. I don't know whether I want children or not, it depends on who I fall in love with: if I'm with a guy then probably not, if I end up with a girl then it's a distinct possibility.

It was in the back of my mind for a while but I just shoved it away because I didn't want to deal with it. The moment it became undeniable to me was watching 'Shogun' and realising that as beautiful as the girls in it were I just wanted them to get out of the way so I could look at Richard Chamberlain haha.

Reply 9
Original post by Gears265
Do you intend to be first bi in space?

Yes, that has in fact been my dream since early childhood... next will be the first unicorn on Mars.
AMA

1)Have you ever won a fight?
2)Does sodomy with a man feel like losing a fight?
3)Do gays fight to see who sodomizes who?
4)Do you feel like the bitch (when with the man)?
5)How do you explain your answers to the previous question to your parents?

You said "[Ask Me Anything] especially if you don't get bisexuals"... so I did; because I dont. Now enlighten me:colonhash:
Reply 11
Original post by Skeptique
1)Have you ever won a fight?
2)Does sodomy with a man feel like losing a fight?
3)Do gays fight to see who sodomizes who?
4)Do you feel like the bitch (when with the man)?
5)How do you explain your answers to the previous question to your parents?

You said "[Ask Me Anything] especially if you don't get bisexuals"... so I did; because I dont. Now enlighten me:colonhash:

1)
Yes, I've won fights at school when I was very young but I also train shotokan a few times a week and am used to sparring.

2)
By sodomy with a man, I take it from context you mean receiving. No, it isn't humiliating and doesn't feel like losing a fight at all. It's actually rather pleasant once you get used to it but in general I prefer to be the top.

3)
No, there's no fighting, don't be ridiculous. Perhaps some disagreement about whose turn it is to receive/give depending on the couple.

4)
Not at all. Like I said, I prefer to top but receiving doesn't make me feel emasculated or ashamed at all.

5)
I don't speak to my parents about it.
6) Do you "eat da poo poo"? (I ask pursuant of the 2 Girls 1 Cup video, where we know they did)
7) After you've been sodomized does your partner insert his phallus into your mouth?
8) What does it taste like?
9) Are you what some might refer to as a rimmer?
10) In the light of your answers to questions 7,8&9 would you change your answer to question 6?

You said "[Ask Me Anything] especially if you don't get bisexuals"... so I did; because I dont.
Now enlighten me
Reply 13
Well, basically in the same position as I was in the OP so bump for the hell of it.

Quick Reply

Latest