student141019
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
Will I be able to enrol at uni even though student finance still processing my evidence and I don't have final decision yet. Also student finance asked me to provide evidence for the three years of residnency in UK. I sent in all I had but they say that I still need to send evidence that covers 12 days. Did any of you had similar problem.
hokej87
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

I had exactly the same problem last year when I started my course. Yes you will be abel to enroll without student finance but you have only time till end of October to confirm your finances. Now evidences this is very important I had the same problem with SFE I had to confirm and show evidence of 9 days. That was very anoying I send tons of evidence that covers that 9 days but they only accept evidences from their list wich is stupid. They say on the phone that they can accept a oficcial letter from company that you worked for and after i send such evidence another person saying that this evidence can't be accepted, it's total mess in SFE every person saying different things and make you a fool. I was driving to comapny long way for that evidence and at the end they reject that evidence. YOu have to porve this 12 day if you don't do it you can forget about Student Finance I'm telling you that from my experience. Good Luck
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by student141019)
Hi,
Will I be able to enrol at uni even though student finance still processing my evidence and I don't have final decision yet. Also student finance asked me to provide evidence for the three years of residnency in UK. I sent in all I had but they say that I still need to send evidence that covers 12 days. Did any of you had similar problem.
Yes. Enrolment is a uni process and is not dependent on you having confirmed SF yet. You should take any SF correspondence which shows that your application is still being considered.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (630)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed