Help: She is muslim, I am not Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys, there is this girl on my course she is Muslim (she wears the headscarf), absolutely stunning, and super friendly. She is the first really good looking girl to be friendly, funny and kind but also super smart. Basically I am falling for her, but like I said she is Muslim. What do I do? She'll be hard to ignore whilst I am on my course with her, and she really is a rarity for me.

I get attention from other girls, but she is the first one that I keep thinking about.
So yea guys any help will be much appreciated
ice_man
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As a Muslim, I advise you not to ruin your friendship with her by uttering anything like that, because because Muslim girls don't do casual relationships so she will distance herself from you
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's a road you don't want to go down, accepting her as a friend is the best possible thing you could do. I know from experience, most Muslim families are very conservative and strict.
Zamestaneh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would advise moving on by either avoiding her or by friendzoning yourself before she does it for you - it's easier when you impose the friendzone on yourself rather than having it forced on you. Don't pursue her...
ChocoCoatedLemons
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honestly, I wouldn't advise it. If she's shown no interest in you already, she's either not interested or doesn't do casual relationships.

Move on.
TheGreatImposter
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is a tricky one because you don't know her personality and whether she would date or not. I suggest being friends with her and getting to know her before you make any moves because if her family or she is religious then she's not going to want to date and may have to break up later on should you guys get into a relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
i think that if u really love each other , u can just change ur religion and be muslim.

where are u from?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
what course are you on?
Anonymous #1
I think I'm just going to have to reside to the friendzone, but it'll be hard she is such a nice person that she'll always talk to you and make you feel welcome, but I feel like if I'm always around her I am going to do something stupid. She is such a hard person not to fall for.

This is the strangest situation for me, I'm normally in control and can act calm and collected, but with her, jeez I am embarrassing to say the least
stoltguyboo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I advise you to keep her as a ''FRIEND'' only I know a lot of Muslim families and they are very conservative.
Zahid~
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know a girl who has a scarf and shes been out with a white boy. Girls are girls. Talk to her like you normally would and generally just treat it as if she wasn't muslim. You're worrying too much.
Betelgeuse-
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys, there is this girl on my course she is Muslim (she wears the headscarf), absolutely stunning, and super friendly. She is the first really good looking girl to be friendly, funny and kind but also super smart. Basically I am falling for her, but like I said she is Muslim. What do I do? She'll be hard to ignore whilst I am on my course with her, and she really is a rarity for me.

I get attention from other girls, but she is the first one that I keep thinking about.
Is she a strict conservative muslim? A liberal western adjusted muslim?

Makes a big difference
ss2012
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i think that if u really love each other , u can just change ur religion and be muslim.

where are u from?
Why would he change his region, why can't she change her religion? Also attraction isn't love😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
FaisalNaeem03
Badges: 15
Report 3 years ago
Just don't.
MAINE.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Just force yourself to get over her.

Even if you and her become bf & gf, "no sex before marriage?.....k bai then"
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MAINE.)
Just force yourself to get over her.

Even if you and her become bf & gf, "no sex before marriage?.....k bai then"
Do you know what if she was serious about me, I think I'd wait...
What the hell is happening to me?:afraid::blushing:
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Usually, if you see a girl wearing a headscarf, you'd think that she must be religious. However, this is not always the case (I call it hypocrisy).

Anyway, you'll probably be able to find out if she's the "dating" type by getting to know her a bit better. If she is, and you get on well, then good luck to you. The chances are that, if she's willing to date you, then she's up for the other stuff too.

The one problem that you will have to face, if things develop, will be her parents. I mean, most Muslim parents tend to be strict, prejudiced and all the rest of it. That's where things could (and most likely will) go wrong.

Good luck.
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:lolwut: he just met her
Why would he change his religion just because he came across a beautiful girl?
PhilMedic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Screw it I am not going to post anonymously, apparently it has to be moderated. So i'll repost what I tried to post.

I think I am just going to have to reside in the dreaded friendzone, but it will be hard , she is such a nice person that'll she always talk to you and make you feel welcome, but I feel like if I am always around her I am going to do something stupid. She is such a hard person not to fall for!

This is such a strange situation for me, I am normally in control, cool and collected, but with her, jeez, I am quite frankly embarrassing.
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is one reason Muslims will often be consisted as outsiders in Western countries.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (60)
21.82%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (93)
33.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
21.45%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (27)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (36)
13.09%

Watched Threads