International Internship in London(03.10.2016-25.11.2016)

Watch
VanessaN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello!

I, Vanessa, currently 17 years old, am searching for an internship in London from the 03.10.2016 to the 25.11.2016.

As I live in Germany, the internship should be offered to international students.

I am currently training in school as a commerical assistant for foreign languages (English, French and Italian) and I am achieving my voccational diploma. Some of my subjects include accountancy, business administration, information economy, and eventmanagement.

I posses good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.

My hobbies are football( I am volunteering as a football coach), reading books, learning languages and discovering new cultures.

Does anyone know where I could possibly apply for an internship?

If I get an internship in London, I would also have to search for an accommodation. I would like a dormitory, so a specific accommodation for students or a studio-flat.

I am thankful for any help and suggestions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (593)
34.1%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.54%

Watched Threads