The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Deposit

How much is the deposit for the Greenwich campus, i heard its £400 and somewhere else its £200. Im confused how much did you pay?
Afternoon RealSnipes!
The deposit for each of our accommodation is currently set as £400 :smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions about accommodation.

Sophi

Btw - Merry Christmas! :merry:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
If you have an offer for a place you are going to accept, do you have to wait for your grades in August before applying for accommodation?
Original post by Fayemarie16
If you have an offer for a place you are going to accept, do you have to wait for your grades in August before applying for accommodation?

Hey Fayemarie!

When you have an offer from the University of Greenwich, you should get access to our Applicant's portal. Through there, you can apply for accommodation :smile:

We need to be either a CF/UF (Conditional Firm/Unconditional Firm) to be able to apply for Accommodation and it will be available in March for student's to apply for.

Our guarantee is that all first year students will be prioritised to get Accommodation based around the campus that they will studying on :u:.

If you got further questions, just let us know. We'll be more than happy to help! :h:

Tasnim
How and when do i need to pay for my accommodation deposit? I have already sent off an application but I couldn't find an option to send my deposit.
Hi Francesca!

You can pay for your deposit in a number of ways! :smile:

It can be paid on our accommodation portal, which you can find by logging into your Student Portal with the details that are being sent to you. Alternatively, you can call us and pay over the phone, the number is 020 8331 8272, option 5. Finally, you can pay via bank transfer, and all the information on this including where to pay to and what to reference can be found here.

If you have any other questions, let us know! We'll be happy to help!

Gala

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending