Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    Yeah but would you just PM a random person and ask them to marry you? :rolleyes:
    lol! nope....was that a -completely- random person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_girl)
    lol! nope....was that a -completely- random person?
    erm... well I think they'd read one of my posts but I'd never spoken to them directly before :rolleyes:

They did confess further up the thread ^^^

ReputationRep:
    Lets face facts, your name includes 'fairy' and you have a shrek avator...not doing much to promote the fact your a boy is it?

ReputationRep:
    erm... well I think they'd read one of my posts but I'd never spoken to them directly before :rolleyes:

They did confess further up the thread ^^^
    nice signature....
    so you're sure the poster was a guy, lol?

ReputationRep:
    nice signature....
    so you're sure the poster was a guy, lol?
    Yeah cos he sounded disgusted and neg repped me when I told him i was a boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Lets face facts, your name includes 'fairy' and you have a shrek avator...not doing much to promote the fact your a boy is it?
    true but the origins of the pixelfairy name are clouded in mystery. And I know a lot of boys that like Shrek

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cos he sounded disgusted and neg repped me when I told him i was a boy
    aww! I'll + rep you, to make up for it

ReputationRep:
    aww! I'll + rep you, to make up for it
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    After receiving the following PM from another member (don't worry I'll keep you anonymous ), I'd like to remind everyone that if you read my profile, you'll see that I am a boy. :rolleyes:
    yea i knew ure male, but flyby obviously doesnt, when hes flirting with you all the times, thisd break his heart

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    fairy is a very feminine name.
    plus the combination with shrek

i did think you were a girl for a time, but then you said something that made me realise that you arent.

was the member dazya by teh way ;p
    (oh re-reading the thread i discovered i was right)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    fairy is a very feminine name.
    plus the combination with shrek

i did think you were a girl for a time, but then you said something that made me realise that you arent.

was the member dazya by teh way ;p
    I would change my username but I can't now

the pixelfairy name comes from a joke at college... :rolleyes: It probably wouldn't make any sesne to anyone else

What did I say that made you realise i was a boy?

and I'm not confirming who it was cos if I do i might get neg repped further

ReputationRep:

the pixelfairy name comes from a joke at college... :rolleyes: It probably wouldn't make any sesne to anyone else

it is confirmed that its Dazya

ReputationRep:
    ok...... there was no need for him to post up the contents on the PM .... he could have just said " stop confusing me with a girl " yeah, i added the comment just cuz.... it adds flavour than being original and boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    ok...... there was no need for him to post up the contents on the PM .... he could have just said " stop confusing me with a girl " yeah, i added the comment just cuz.... it adds flavour than being original and boring
    I didn't say it was you or anyone else for that matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    UKL's very own version of a Jerry Springer episode here...
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

ReputationRep:

um i dunno i think there was a discussion about girls or something, and since its quite unlikely to find a teenage lesbian i concluded you were a bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    um i dunno i think there was a discussion about girls or something, and since its quite unlikely to find a teenage lesbian i concluded you were a bloke.
    lol sorry hhmmmm...... Maybe i should have picked a different username. I can't change it now though :rolleyes:

Is there any way I could make it clearer? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    you are very feminine pixy..... and there was no need for a thread about this, and PMS are suppose to be kept private!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzya911)
    you are very feminine pixy..... and there was no need for a thread about this, and PMS are suppose to be kept private!
    1) I've removed the PM so no-one else can see it... sorry I should have been more sensitive but I'm not as I'm a boy
    2) Sorry about my name... as I said I can't change it now
    3) What's feminine about likeing Shrek?!?
    4) Sorry if I've hurt your feelings... but it was on my profile all along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I just assumed you were male because you post in the programming forum, how sexist of me Maybe a macho avatar? Although 'I am a boy' should do the trick...
    I was one step ahead of you pig Got it uploaded about 5 mins ago

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.