Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    1) I've removed the PM so no-one else can see it... sorry I should have been more sensitive but I'm not as I'm a boy
    2) Sorry about my name... as I said I can't change it now
    3) What's feminine about likeing Shrek?!?
    4) Sorry if I've hurt your feelings... but it was on my profile all along
    lol you didn't hurt my feelings, it takes a lot to hurt my feelings

and you're just feminine, everything about you,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzya911)
    lol you didn't hurt my feelings, it takes a lot to hurt my feelings

and you're just feminine, everything about you,
    lol I've heard that I'm too nice to be naughty before, but not that I'm feminine :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol I've heard that I'm too nice to be naughty before, but not that I'm feminine :rolleyes:
    riiiiiiiiiiight

ReputationRep:
    I was one step ahead of you pig Got it uploaded about 5 mins ago
    yeah a macho avatar, some male chauvinistic ideas... i dunno really

ReputationRep:
    i never get any PM's

ReputationRep:
    This is a very cute thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianabanana)
    This is a very cute thread.
    LoL !!

even though my avatar is a pink rose and I put my name "Rosie" on pretty much everything I post (including this particualr message) someone quoted it calling me a boy

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream3r)
    i never get any PM's
    your name also makes me think youre a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    even though my avatar is a pink rose and I put my name "Rosie" on pretty much everything I post (including this particualr message) someone quoted it calling me a boy

rosie
    Although to be fair, maybe it's my bad vision but although it's pink, it looks more like a comet or a piece of rock.. It's a masculine as a pink avatar gets IMO. But I never thought you were a boy.

And OMG Pixelfairy I feel for you :eek: Although I have to admit I thought you were a girl too so if it's a silly mistake then I'm silly

(Original post by F. Poste)
    Although to be fair, maybe it's my bad vision but although it's pink, it looks more like a comet or a piece of rock.. It's a masculine as a pink avatar gets IMO. But I never thought you were a boy.

And OMG Pixelfairy I feel for you :eek: Although I have to admit I thought you were a girl too so if it's a silly mistake then I'm silly
    lol, i spose youre right.
    its actually the picture for Rhodium from the visual periodic table of elements. Yes I do realise how sad this is (my whole chemistry group have their own elements - like my friend Samantha = Samarium.. and Rhodium is named after the greek word for Rose). But actually the pictures are very pretty take a look some time.
    I thoght pixelfairy was a girl as well..

rosie

ReputationRep:
    I remember for the longestttt time i thought xenon was a guy, but i finally found out otherwise (sorry xenon) Sounds like you guys had it bad, all i ever had was someone asking others (while i was away) if they thought i was a guy or a girl

ReputationRep:
    I can verify that Pixelfairy is a boy, however he does like to dress up on sundays and call himself lucy :rolleyes:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.