Just received an email about a planner.

Watch this thread
Connor_leigh
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I just received an email about an online planner we could create then customise easily, provides us with notifications when a study session is due. Looked great so I was about to make one. Problem is when I click 'get started' it redirects me to TSR saying 'Page not found' anyone else got a problem? Or if it did work could you provide me with a link?
Many thanks
flower_g
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I had the same problem - I can't seem to find it either :/
cocolouise1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Found it!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/planner
flower_g
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thank you!!
Connor_leigh
Rep:
Anyone having a few problems with it where it books everything in for a really packed week, then the next week is pretty much dead?
Connor_leigh
Rep:
The sessions also seem to be very strangely distributed, like for 1 week it's only telling me to do FP1 and M1 revision. Is it like this for anyone else?
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I should be able to answer questions about the study planner.

The email link - sorry - we're looking into this now - won't happen again.

Distribution of study sessions: without looking at your individual planners it's quite difficult to work out what's happening ... the planner weights more study sessions as an exam or deadline gets nearer.

You can manually move sessions by dragging them (although not from week to week) or delete them or create new ones if the automatic scheduling doesn't suit you.

It's a pretty complex tool that we're always working on. Next phase is to get it working on mobile and then an app.

All feedback gratefully received.
bravewoodmouse
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Apologies for the email; it was a broken link which has been fixed now. It's been resent in case other people weren't able to find the study planner.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.72%
Not yet, but I will soon (53)
18.28%
No (116)
40%

Watched Threads