The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Physics Help Please

I got a 'U' grade in Physics unit 5. I completed Physics this summer & after adding all the marks from 6 units I got an 'E'. So, the question is do i have to repeat Physics Unit 5 or will they consider the total marks & give me an 'E' grade ?? I do have one more sitting to go & didn't cashed in any of my subjects yet & I'm from Edexcel (IAL).
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Sakibinho
I got a 'U' grade in Physics unit 5. I completed Physics this summer & after adding all the marks from 6 units I got an 'E'. So, the question is do i have to repeat Physics Unit 5 or will they consider the total marks & give me an 'E' grade ?? I do have one more sitting to go & didn't cashed in any of my subjects yet & I'm from Edexcel (IAL).

You don't have to achieve a pass in all of the units, you just have to record a result for each one by being entered. They will add up all of the ums from completed units and award you an E. You don't have to resit anything but you should consider how useful an E is going to be and whether you should try and improve it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest