Turn on thread page Beta

Predicted GCSE Grades watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

This thread has probably been done but what GCSE Grades is everyone predicted this year? Does anyone think they have messed up an exam yet? Please let me know, im really curious about people's grades lol!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i was predicted 10 A*, but i think i messed up in Eng Lit, mainly cos i hadnt a clue wot to write about

ReputationRep:
    Amazing grades!!! So now what will it be? 9 A*'s and an A???

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Amazing grades!!! So now what will it be? 9 A*'s and an A???

Lou
    xxx
    thats what im hoping but we'll see. wot r u predicted?

ReputationRep:
    I was predicted all A/A*s but i failed maths non - calculator (thankyou very much edexcel :mad: ). Hopefully i'll do ok in english, history and german cos they're the only ones i actually care about!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing A/S levels now, but I was predicted 5 A*s and 4 As and a couple of Bs. In the end got 3 As, 4 Bs 4 Cs.

ReputationRep:
    My predicted grades were 7A*'s, 3A's and 2 B's but i think the maths exam may have screwed things up a little lol!! That paper was evil!!!!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    my predicted grades were 1A*, 10 A, 1B although i think i will get more A*'s and more B's with less A's! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Screw predicted grades, they changed them all the time for me. But I know inside what I'm capable of. But because I'm such a positive person, I expect the best situation which is the wrong thing to do when you come out of a good number of exams believing you've messed them up!

I wasn't happy with my efforts in English Literature and my MFL. But all the rest, I did my best. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i must be the dumbest here 1 A 9 B's 1 C

ReputationRep:
    ur not, i am predicted 2 B's 1 B/C and rest C's!!!!

ReputationRep:
    No way man, i did gcse last year, i was predicted some wel low stuff

Pulled off some amazing grades tho(considerin the effort I put in)

ReputationRep:
    My stupid damn school didn't actually tell me my predicted grades.

Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, DT, History and hopefully RS I'm after A* in.

German and English Lit should be A.

English is A or B... coursework was borderline, all depends on the exams!

Art... B or C lol.

ReputationRep:
    im predicted 10As though after the maths exam im just hoping for a B. everyone coming on after results day to say what they got? i dont get bk from india ( ) till 27th so i have to get mine a day late :eek:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i was predicted 2A 6B and 2C

i got 1A*, 4A and 5B.

that showed them

ReputationRep:
    I am predicted A's and A*'s. I will definitely get an A* in History.

ReputationRep:
    i might get an A in History and i was predicted C/D!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been pridicted As and A* but i messed up maths and english so screw that. Im worrid though cos everyone here seems to be doing like 12 GCSEs and the school only lets us do 9. Im probably going to do 4 AS and 4 A2s, but will having so few GCSEs damage my chances of a good place at uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)
    I am predicted A's and A*'s. I will definitely get an A* in History.
    AWW TEACH ME HISTORY PLEASE! I am quite good at it, but i am never consistent! What's the trick to it? (stupid question i know!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prometheus)
    I've been pridicted As and A* but i messed up maths and english so screw that. Im worrid though cos everyone here seems to be doing like 12 GCSEs and the school only lets us do 9. Im probably going to do 4 AS and 4 A2s, but will having so few GCSEs damage my chances of a good place at uni?
    No, no don't worry mate, here at our school we only really do 9 gcse's. i think that is enough and adequate in my opinion 9 is too many. 9 gives u the opportunity to do especially well as there is a smaller varietyof subjects. uni's won't really discriminate as lnog as you have good grades in the 9 u have.....of course if somebody has 12 A*'s instead of 9 it is better just because of the point scores and things...but as and a2 is better for uni's to pick out the creme de la creme! :rolleyes:

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.