The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Anyone applying to the Cambridge MPhil ISMM course 2016/17?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi foxofox! I'm also applying for the ISMM course for 2017 entry. Can you talk us about how was your interview? Thx in advance :wink:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 21
Foxofox, I just happened to come across your message while preparing for the exact same interview which will take place tomorrow. May I ask how it went? What was it about? Did you hear back from them soon after it took place? I have so many questions but I do not want to burden you with all my stress right now haha
Reply 22
Original post by foxofox
Hi guys--
I know this thread is from 2016 entry, but I'm hoping that I may still be able to reach out. I have an interview for this course next week, I am very nervous. Those of you who had interviews... how were they? What was the structure? What was asked?Hope to hear from someone!

How was it? Im applying this year as well! They've had my application about 4 weeks now but not heard much yet :/
Reply 23
Do you have any news? I've had my interview this week
Reply 24
Original post by Mkorenbe
Do you have any news? I've had my interview this week

I do not have any news, sorry. I was wondering, though, when did you receive the invitation for an interview? Was it soon after you applied? Thanks!
Reply 25
Original post by lp27
I do not have any news, sorry. I was wondering, though, when did you receive the invitation for an interview? Was it soon after you applied? Thanks!

I got my interview invitation a couple of weeks after I submitted all my supporting documents on the self service account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending