The Student Room Group

What do you say to a girl once you are with her in a club

I am pretty socially awkward, but I am able to sometimes get girls in a club, and start dancing with them etc. But my mind goes blank when I am with then (when dancing, buying drinks) I always see guys shouting stuff into a girl's ear that they are with, but I am really bad at making 'conversation' when in this club situation. Any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stare at them until they look away

Posted from the outdated TSR Mobile app
You pull her close and whisper in her ear the words 'shrek is love, shrek is life', girls love that.
Original post by Abdi112
Stare at them until they look away

Posted from the outdated TSR Mobile app

This is a sure fire way to look like a rapist.
Reply 4
Original post by RainbowKiwi
You pull her close and whisper in her ear the words 'shrek is love, shrek is life', girls love that.

This.
Reply 5
Think i've posted on the wrong site lol
Original post by Anonymous
Think i've posted on the wrong site lol

Tell her your construction level on runescape. If it's 90+ she will be dtf for sure.
The music is literally designed to be too loud for conversation to encourage dancing. So you communicate mainly by rubbing your willy up against her bum like a pair of horny chimps.
i dont know whenever i go girl's dont even make solid eye contact and i consider myself better looking than most. Im skinny, but facially my jawline and cheekbones are on point. Mystified. I see guy's whom i consider less good looking than me pull hot girls. Maybe the mirror is a total lie and merely psychological
Reply 9
Original post by scrotgrot
The music is literally designed to be too loud for conversation to encourage dancing. So you communicate mainly by rubbing your willy up against her bum like a pair of horny chimps.

Refers to me as a disgusting paedo, then reveals himself to be a disgusting sex pest. Funny old world, isn't it?
Original post by lustawny
Refers to me as a disgusting paedo, then reveals himself to be a disgusting sex pest. Funny old world, isn't it?

Shake that booty for me baby
Original post by Nathan Prescott
i dont know whenever i go girl's dont even make solid eye contact and i consider myself better looking than most. Im skinny, but facially my jawline and cheekbones are on point. Mystified. I see guy's whom i consider less good looking than me pull hot girls. Maybe the mirror is a total lie and merely psychological

That's because it's all about confidence.

Girls are meant to look pretty, guys are meant to be sure of themselves to approach. Doesn't mean they'll like you but you have the stomach to handle them rejecting you and moving on to another girl.
Shake that booty for me baby

Here you go:

Original post by Jawline?
That's because it's all about confidence.

Girls are meant to look pretty, guys are meant to be sure of themselves to approach. Doesn't mean they'll like you but you have the stomach to handle them rejecting you and moving on to another girl.

i am confident until i literally barely get acknowledged. Probably am weird looking or something but not to me as im used to it but idk. i have a more symmetrical face than some others and good facial features. evidently irl i dont
Original post by Nathan Prescott
i am confident until i literally barely get acknowledged. Probably am weird looking or something but not to me as im used to it but idk. i have a more symmetrical face than some others and good facial features. evidently irl i dont

Girls won't run up to you, you need to get close and initiate some eye contact, smile, see if she responds. If she does, walk over, ask how her night's going, say whatever is in your head. What made you look at her, what made you walk over to her? Throw a compliment if that's what you're feeling but don't force it just to make her happy.

Then make some convo, flirt a bit, tease her about something - i dunno, her job, her degree, something she says, respond to it.

Is she giggly, is she seeming interested? If so, hold a gaze and then go for a kiss and see what happens.

You can cut all the big convo part if there is mutual attraction. If there is mutual attraction and you're in a club, she'll expect the kiss. It's all about reading situations rather than waiting for them to appear.
OK today I was at a massive club with 4 rooms and I have come to the conclusion that you can't do much if you don't stand out.. E.g if you're below 6'2 then it's not looking good.

There's way too many good looking males to compete with..

I'm a beta male that is going to crawl back into my shell

I need tips...
Beta male I am omg :frown:

Meeting people outside club is easier..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Proxenus
OK today I was at a massive club with 4 rooms and I have come to the conclusion that you can't do much if you don't stand out.. E.g if you're below 6'2 then it's not looking good.

There's way too many good looking males to compete with..

I'm a beta male that is going to crawl back into my shell

I need tips...
Beta male I am omg :frown:

Meeting people outside club is easier..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm about 5'8 and I do okay.

But yes its easier to meet people outside the club scene.
I heard a pretty great metaphor to speaking to girls at the club once...

Imagine you walk into a hotel room where this really attractive girl is getting railed...

How do you think she'll respond if you come up to her, extend your hand and start shouting "How are you doing? What's your nameee?!"

You can say virtually anything but it shouldn't be forced, you have to be enjoying yourself first and foremost. Don't worry about that stuff :yy:
Original post by Jawline?
Girls won't run up to you, you need to get close and initiate some eye contact, smile, see if she responds. If she does, walk over, ask how her night's going, say whatever is in your head. What made you look at her, what made you walk over to her? Throw a compliment if that's what you're feeling but don't force it just to make her happy.

Then make some convo, flirt a bit, tease her about something - i dunno, her job, her degree, something she says, respond to it.

Is she giggly, is she seeming interested? If so, hold a gaze and then go for a kiss and see what happens.

You can cut all the big convo part if there is mutual attraction. If there is mutual attraction and you're in a club, she'll expect the kiss. It's all about reading situations rather than waiting for them to appear.

Did YOU just suggest kissing a girl FIRST!?

You sir are a RAPIST!!!

#Feminism

this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending