I want to wait for sex with someone I love, but I'm horny NOW! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What should I do?

I'm female and I haven't had sex in years! I'm waiting for a deep and loving connection with someone as I only get hurt if I sleep with some casually, I get way too attached. But recently I've been getting EXTREMELY horny and relieving myself just isn't cutting it anymore!

Soon I'm meeting up with some friends, and the guy I really like, who I'm pretty sure likes me too, is going to be there. In the midst of my horniness I'm scared I may end sleeping with him or something crazy, which will end up in me getting attached too soon which would ruin our friendship or any potential for a relationship!! How do I calm myself down??? Any one else been through similar? Please help

(anon or delete!)
Cpj16
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
masturbation will help
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cpj16)
masturbation will help
I'm trying, even with 'aids' it's not helping! I need the warm body of a man lol.
slade p
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just sleep with him if you can't control yourself.
Gears265
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Find someone who will pump and dump you, it will solve your sexual desires.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gears265)
Find someone who will pump and dump you, it will solve your sexual desires.
It would resolve my horniness but I would feel very lonely after Short term pleasure and long term suffering!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by slade p)
Just sleep with him if you can't control yourself.
I want to control myself but after years of doing it it's getting hard (pardon the pun). How do I continue to do this and not give in?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It would resolve my horniness but I would feel very lonely after Short term pleasure and long term suffering!
Why would you feel lonely after? have you ever thought about having a fwb?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
I empathise, I'm male. I've had lengthy sexual drought. I don't want to have a kid when not ready, but I get lonely, and ******* is good but maybe sometimes you long for someone. Sexual frustration and longing for people you see is not a good feeling.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I want to control myself but after years of doing it it's getting hard (pardon the pun). How do I continue to do this and not give in?
Stop being stupid and sleep with him.
Anonymous #1
Why would you feel lonely after? have you ever thought about having a fwb?
Because when I have sex with someone I automatically get very attached to them and feel close and bonded to them, I have had a fwb before and it ended up in tears and not only ruining our friendship but it split our social circle in two. I know it's all in my head but I'm one of those people who cannot separate sex and emotion. Therefore it would be unfair on that other person, and on myself, to do it.

Therefore, I feel it is only safe for me to reserve sex for a committed relationship where we both have feelings for each other.
Anonymous #1
I empathise, I'm male. I've had lengthy sexual drought. I don't want to have a kid when not ready, but I get lonely, and ******* is good but maybe sometimes you long for someone. Sexual frustration and longing for people you see is not a good feeling.
Yeah the longing for someone is awful! Hoping that this is just a temporary glitch! It could be the fact that I now have s crush on someone has sent my hormones or something into overdrive as well as I have not liked anyone in a very long time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Josb)
Stop being stupid and sleep with him.
Haha I want crazy, passionate, wild, earth shattering sex as well after all this!!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
What should I do?

I'm female and I haven't had sex in years! I'm waiting for a deep and loving connection with someone as I only get hurt if I sleep with some casually, I get way too attached. But recently I've been getting EXTREMELY horny and relieving myself just isn't cutting it anymore!

Soon I'm meeting up with some friends, and the guy I really like, who I'm pretty sure likes me too, is going to be there. In the midst of my horniness I'm scared I may end sleeping with him or something crazy, which will end up in me getting attached too soon which would ruin our friendship or any potential for a relationship!! How do I calm myself down??? Any one else been through similar? Please help

(anon or delete!)
What do you mean getting "too attached"? maybe if you can control how "attached" you become, you can sleep with the guy and keep seeing him after that. It can't be too difficult? besides, being attached to someone you like can be a good thing (so as I said, it depends on what you mean by "too attached")
Anonymous #1
What do you mean getting "too attached"? maybe if you can control how "attached" you become, you can sleep with the guy and keep seeing him after that. It can't be too difficult? besides, being attached to someone you like can be a good thing (so as I said, it depends on what you mean by "too attached"
I mean like I fall hard for the person and in my experience having sex before establishing a connection means the guy always leaves so it's not a good thing and I don't want to have to go through it again. You could say I have abandonment issues too, so I don't want to put myself in a situation where I can be humped and dumped.
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You know that you wouldn't be having these problems if you hadn't had sex already and just waited until you were married to someone. Ever thought about that? I am 23, a virgin and never had a girlfriend.
zyzzyspirit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm here in case the guy says no.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
Yeah the longing for someone is awful! Hoping that this is just a temporary glitch! It could be the fact that I now have s crush on someone has sent my hormones or something into overdrive as well as I have not liked anyone in a very long time.
Would you use condoms?
donsamsa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how about just go put for a drink and have a one night stand it might help?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by william walker)
You know that you wouldn't be having these problems if you hadn't had sex already and just waited until you were married to someone. Ever thought about that? I am 23, a virgin and never had a girlfriend.
What if no one ever wants to marry me? To be honest in my heart I don't think any guy is going to want to marry me so i can't put my eggs in that basket. If I could be guaranteed marriage I would wait. But in this day and age I'm not dying a virgin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (14)
6.73%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (116)
55.77%
No (78)
37.5%

Watched Threads