daniisob
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, I'm applying for the 2016 cycle of uni. I'm interested in doing the UEA English lit with creative writing course. I want to (hopefully) be a playwright. Are there any other universities I should be aware of that have good Creative writing and English Literature facilities or with a good theatre and arts scene?

My predicted grades are A* A* A and I got AAAC in my AS levels.
I'm also looking at Durham
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by daniisob)
Hey, I'm applying for the 2016 cycle of uni. I'm interested in doing the UEA English lit with creative writing course. I want to (hopefully) be a playwright. Are there any other universities I should be aware of that have good Creative writing and English Literature facilities or with a good theatre and arts scene?

My predicted grades are A* A* A and I got AAAC in my AS levels.
I'm also looking at Durham
Hi There!

Have you looked at Manchester? I know that they've got some pretty big names running their creative writing courses (Like Jeanette Winterson).

Also, if play-writing is what you're interested in Brunel do a 'Theatre and Creative writing course'- which might be of interest to you?

UEA look like they've got a great Eng lit/creative writing course And Durham is a good uni, so definitely worth applying to
jlwman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To do or not to do.. those are the options
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads