The perfect woman is so hard to find - this is why men cheat...

Watch
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hmm

Basically ive come to the realisation that the perfect woman is really hard to find.

All the really good-looking or really smart girls out there KNOW IT. They understand that they are valuable and therefore they have massive expectations from you. They want you to do half the house work, they want to make loads of decisions for you, they want constant praise and validation and even in bed, they are more demanding, less submissive, and to be honest - I couldn't live with a girl like that.

What I want is a girl that will better fill the feminine stereotypical / traditional role. I think a lot of men want a girl like that.
princxsa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
how about you go marry a maid since you want someone to do everything for you.
simbasdragon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Awesome Genius)
Hmm

Basically ive come to the realisation that the perfect woman is really hard to find.

All the really good-looking or really smart girls out there KNOW IT. They understand that they are valuable and therefore they have massive expectations from you. They want you to do half the house work, they want to make loads of decisions for you, they want constant praise and validation and even in bed, they are more demanding, less submissive, and to be honest - I couldn't live with a girl like that.

What I want is a girl that will better fill the feminine stereotypical / traditional role. I think a lot of men want a girl like that.

Thats why men cheat. They have a solid, stable girl who has some flaws...enough for her not to be a total nag and then some girl on the side from time to time that are really good-looking - they may be gold-diggers, whatever, you don't keep them for very long.
Because wanting to share the housework half and half is entirely unreasonable. What is it about having a vagina that makes you better at or more inclined to hoovering than someone with a penis?
Imperion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's no perfect woman walking this Earth :laugh:
jazjaz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why do we have to be perfect? Are you perfect? What an egomaniac.

Buzz off and be lonely for the rest of your life if nothing is good enough for you. Or marry a man who feels the same as you.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The perfect woman does not exist. Neither does the perfect man. Successful relationships are just two imperfect people whose flaws fit together.

I have to warn you that remorselessly going off to **** "side pieces" may be an incompatible character flaw for many women
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
the perfect women is so hard to find because it doesnt exist.Simple as that.
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hmm

Thats why men cheat. They have a solid, stable girl who has some flaws...enough for her not to be a total nag and then some girl on the side from time to time that are really good-looking - they may be gold-diggers, whatever, you don't keep them for very long.
Not really maybe just for you. Perfect girl quite happy with the guy she thinks is "perfect". Expectations low since she really likes him.

Another third world country trait most likely.
LeyK
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Understandable logic.
But I think the men who cheat usually do it coz of lust or they were ''drunk".

you will never get the perfect girl (most of the time), you will always settle for the amazing one
ZetaMu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Resident TSR misogynist alert.

P.S. Regardless of whether or not that is the reason men seek validation elsewhere, cheating is never justifiable.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Another awesome thread from the the resident genius.
Maid Marian
Report 5 years ago
Breaking news: there is no such thing as perfect.

:rolleyes:

BUT, there are lots of feminine girls who are somewhat traditional still, you just have to find them.
strangesquark
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hmm

The perfect woman is easy to find... if you're the perfect man.
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There is no 'the one'
But a woman that fits my criteria is hard to find (cause of my prefrence lol)
There are only people who you are compatible with
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by littlenorthernlass)

are u sure?
the guinea pig = the definition of perfect
username1854431
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
--- sorry my internet connection is bad tonight O.o, keeps double posting
nverjvlev
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
well as cheating is inherently selfish it doesn't matter if the girl is perfect or not, it's more to do with whether or not you're a total enfoiré or not
username1854431
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by littlenorthernlass)

BUT, there are lots of feminine girls who are somewhat traditional still, you just have to find them.
(Original post by ZetaMu)
Resident TSR misogynist alert.

P.S. Regardless of whether or not that is the reason men seek validation elsewhere, cheating is never justifiable.
(Original post by LeyK)
Understandable logic.
But I think the men who cheat usually do it coz of lust or they were ''drunk".

you will never get the perfect girl (most of the time), you will always settle for the amazing one
(Original post by jazjaz)
Why do we have to be perfect? Are you perfect? What an egomaniac.

Buzz off and be lonely for the rest of your life if nothing is good enough for you. Or marry a man who feels the same as you.
(Original post by simbasdragon)
Because wanting to share the housework half and half is entirely unreasonable. What is it about having a vagina that makes you better at or more inclined to hoovering than someone with a penis?

At times like this, i wish they brought the downvote button back.
ItaSpicyMeatabol
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Chillłłłłłlllllll

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ItaSpicyMeatabol)
Chillłłłłłlllllll

Posted from TSR Mobile
And netflix
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads