The Student Room Group

I like this guy so much... help?!

I tried to convince myself that it was never going to happen, I tried just forgetting about him which I did for a while but I obviously can't in the long term. I have been with a couple of guys before, but neither of them made me feel like I actually loved them. However with this guy I feel a way that I have never felt about a guy before - sad right? He's so lovely, he's kind, funny, intelligent.... he's perfect basically. I never really get chance to talk to him, we see each other round college everyday but because we have so many mutual friends we don't ever get time together. I know it's weird but I like the idea that he's never been with another girl before because I don't feel like I've got anyone to compete with. I just don't know what to do. I try so hard to convince myself I don't like him but I just know that he's the one I want to be with... so much so that I turn down the opportunities to meet other guys. I am only 17 and completely regret being with the last guy I knew because I gave into peer pressure:frown: but this guy I really like literally gives me butterflies. I'm a mess xD
Please can I have some advice, thank you!!
Ask him out maybe? :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I tried to convince myself that it was never going to happen, I tried just forgetting about him which I did for a while but I obviously can't in the long term. I have been with a couple of guys before, but neither of them made me feel like I actually loved them. However with this guy I feel a way that I have never felt about a guy before - sad right? He's so lovely, he's kind, funny, intelligent.... he's perfect basically. I never really get chance to talk to him, we see each other round college everyday but because we have so many mutual friends we don't ever get time together. I know it's weird but I like the idea that he's never been with another girl before because I don't feel like I've got anyone to compete with. I just don't know what to do. I try so hard to convince myself I don't like him but I just know that he's the one I want to be with... so much so that I turn down the opportunities to meet other guys. I am only 17 and completely regret being with the last guy I knew because I gave into peer pressure:frown: but this guy I really like literally gives me butterflies. I'm a mess xD

Initiate. Initiate.
Agree with Pickles, ask him out. It's nice when girls make the first move. Try to spend more time with him.
Reply 4

You need to get him alone. Tell him that he seems nice, and that you would like to get to know him better :smile:
haha, I had a friend who was in a very similar position to youXD
Clearly, you like him. A LOT, so you cant really try to suppress your feelings for him lol. Talk to him maybe? I mean you have lots of mutual friends right? Confess?
Reply 6
Aw hun you just need to ask him out or get his number somehow and start chatting to him and then ask him out :smile:

Good luck because butterflies are hard to come by (pardon any puns or dirty thoughts lol even though it might just be me thinking them haha)
Reply 7
With all these allegations of historic sexual abuse against politicians, it was only a matter of time before Peppa Pig spoke out.

Try talking to him and getting to know him
I've been denied by 3 men in the past 24 hours, including 2 in the past 10 minutes, and two of which have called me crazy. One other guy I've known for a year is ignoring me. I can't help you :frown:

Are you in any of the same classes as him?

Err ask him out.

You don't need help you just need some common sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I've been denied by 3 men in the past 24 hours, including 2 in the past 10 minutes, and two of which have called me crazy. One other guy I've known for a year is ignoring me. I can't help you :frown:

You sound a tad desperate. Or drunk
Buy two tickets to see the new Spectre movie. He'll never forget you.

(Obvs give one of the tickets to him, and you take the other, btw).

Quick Reply