atimsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I like biology but i don't like the plant biology side I like the human biology side. What degree looks at humans and the way the body works and about illnesses related to the body? All of that but something that isnt medicine.. Im so confused about degrees
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by atimsa)
So I like biology but i don't like the plant biology side I like the human biology side. What degree looks at humans and the way the body works and about illnesses related to the body? All of that but something that isnt medicine.. Im so confused about degrees
FFS did you even think to google 'human biology degree' and click on any of the links before you posted on here?
lizmoo0721
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Duncan2012)
FFS did you even think to google 'human biology degree' and click on any of the links before you posted on here?
Gosh, you don't need to be so rude.
atimsa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Duncan2012)
i did but a lot of unis dont do human biology
atimsa
Rep:
?
(Original post by lizmoo0721)
Gosh, you don't need to be so rude.
thanks nice person
jlwman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Biology is cool, I wish I did that. Do that for me pls
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by atimsa)
i did but a lot of unis dont do human biology
Maybe I came over a bit harsh, but the first link on the Google search I suggested shows there are over 100 degrees with human biology as the main subject. It took literally seconds to find this and I have no specific knowledge of the subject. I'm happy to help people who have done what they can to help themselves.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads