The Student Room Group

Could I get sent to jail for this?

Yesterday, I was crossing a road and the lights for the cars were green and the pedestrian light was red. A few cars went past and then there was a gap in the traffic for a few hundred metres.
Even though the traffic lights were green and the pedestrian light red, I crossed the road as there were no cars.

Could I be sent to jail for this? I keep feeling like I am being followed!
Original post by phoenixsilver
Yesterday, I was crossing a road and the lights for the cars were green and the pedestrian light was red. A few cars went past and then there was a gap in the traffic for a few hundred metres.
Even though the traffic lights were green and the pedestrian light red, I crossed the road as there were no cars.

Could I be sent to jail for this? I keep feeling like I am being followed!

Yes you can and you should. I have alerted the police and they will be investigating.
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
Yes you can and you should. I have alerted the police and they will be investigating.

If caught, should be expecting 20+ years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doctor_Einstein

What sort of jail time? Life imprisonment? I heard you can get the death penalty for it in the USA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dodgey-10
If caught, should be expecting 20+ years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please NO! I knew I should have waited for the pedestrian light to go green, I just wanted to get home as my skin paint was flaking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest