The Student Room Group

Big 4 school leavers 2016 megathread

Hi Guys,
Since there is no megathread about TSR at the moment for 2016 school leavers at the big 4, now we have one. Post anything and everything (Big 4 school leavers based). And if possible please can someone tell me what to expect from a telephone interview from EY and an assessment centre at PwC.
Hi there,
I just had my EY phone interview yesterday and got a phone call today to say that I was successful. The questions were mostly about EY itself, eg- why EY, why your chosen area, why your chosen office, how does EY fit in with your aspirations, how do you go about challenges etc etc
I have my PwC assessment centre next Monday so unsure what to expect
Reply 2
Hi Emily
Thanks for the help
What office are you applying for and what have you applied for?
Also of you don't mind, please can you tell me all the questioms asked at the tel interview pleeaaassseee. I really want to get through

Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Emily123454321
Hi there,
I just had my EY phone interview yesterday and got a phone call today to say that I was successful. The questions were mostly about EY itself, eg- why EY, why your chosen area, why your chosen office, how does EY fit in with your aspirations, how do you go about challenges etc etc
I have my PwC assessment centre next Monday so unsure what to expect

Hi Emily
Thanks for the help
What office are you applying for and what have you applied for?
Also of you don't mind, please can you tell me all the questions asked? I really want to get to the assessment centre.

Thanks
Reply 4
how long does PWC take to respond after the verbal and numerical reasoning tests ?
About 2 days

If anyone needs any questions I started the school leaver scheme this year in tax for PwC
Original post by GGHD67
how long does PWC take to respond after the verbal and numerical reasoning tests ?

About 2 days - see my post above
Hi Bethany,
I've got a final interview due for PA and I was wondering if you can remember the types of questions that you were asked?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending