Anyone good at finding stuff on the internet?? HELP PLEASE!!!

Watch
arfah
Badges: 16
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
'Who visited the Nottingham county gaol twice between 1782 and 1788 and what was he shocked at?'
Been searching for so long
someone help pls
MrYouOweMe1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One of those highly impressed by Nottingham in the late 18th century was the German traveller C. P. Moritz, who wrote in 1782, "Of all the towns I have seen outside London, Nottingham is the loveliest and neatest. Everything had a modern look, and a large space in the centre was hardly less handsome than a London square. A charming footpath leads over the fields to the highway, where a bridge spans the Trent.... Nottingham... with its high houses, red roofs and church steeples, looks excellent from a distance."
arfah
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by MrYouOweMe1)
One of those highly impressed by Nottingham in the late 18th century was the German traveller C. P. Moritz, who wrote in 1782, "Of all the towns I have seen outside London, Nottingham is the loveliest and neatest. Everything had a modern look, and a large space in the centre was hardly less handsome than a London square. A charming footpath leads over the fields to the highway, where a bridge spans the Trent.... Nottingham... with its high houses, red roofs and church steeples, looks excellent from a distance."
<3
Cant explain my happiness rn
Thank you

I owe you Mr
Indeterminate
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
John Howard

http://www.nottsheritagegateway.org....mes/police.htm

It took me less than a minute to find that

Posted from TSR Mobile
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
'Who visited the Nottingham county gaol twice between 1782 and 1788 and what was he shocked at?'
Been searching for so long
someone help pls
Next time type in the keywords of what you're looking for

so

"nottingham country gaol 1782 1788".
e aí rapaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Seriously? I copy and pasted your EXACT question (Who visited the Nottingham county gaol twice between 1782 and 1788 and what was he shocked at?) and the answer was in the FIRST google result. :ms:
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by e aí rapaz)
Seriously? I copy and pasted your EXACT question (Who visited the Nottingham county gaol twice between 1782 and 1788 and what was he shocked at?) and the answer was in the FIRST google result. :ms:
Op was using ask jeeves
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise