The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine

Hey guys,

Little intro about me... I'm 22 years old and recently graduated with a degree in Biomedical Sciences (1st class) from Middlesex University.
After extensive research on the matter, I've decided to apply for the graduate entry medicine course. I understand that the 4 year route is very intensive, but I'm willing to take that risk. I'm just a little concerned (not that it actually counts as a concern) with the age at which I'll graduate, 27 years old. Is this too old? Are there any other fellow graduate entry students on TSR that can help me?

Thanks a lot guys
Original post by mo.ali96
Hey guys,

Little intro about me... I'm 22 years old and recently graduated with a degree in Biomedical Sciences (1st class) from Middlesex University.
After extensive research on the matter, I've decided to apply for the graduate entry medicine course. I understand that the 4 year route is very intensive, but I'm willing to take that risk. I'm just a little concerned (not that it actually counts as a concern) with the age at which I'll graduate, 27 years old. Is this too old? Are there any other fellow graduate entry students on TSR that can help me?

Thanks a lot guys

yeah you are super young for graduate medicine so you'll probably be one of the youngest there...
You're definitely not too old - people start the course in their 30s and 40s (sometimes even beyond).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending