Fudge1011
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I did GCSE Geography and i got an A* in my controlled assessment, B in my physical exam, B in my human exam and a C (3 marks above a D) on my making geographical decisions. Do you think i would be able to do it at A level and get a decent grade (B+) as there is no controlled assessment.

We did edexcel for GCSE and are doing AQA for A Level
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Yes, it entirely depends on your effort though. GCSE does not determine whether you'll get an A.
GM11
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unit 2 and Unit 4 are based on field work in which you have to produce a project (like a controlled assessment) but you're just tested on that in your exam, so if you prefer the controlled assessment and fieldwork parts then you're not at a disadvantage.

If you're worried about your grade in GCSE geography, I got an A at A-level and I didn't even study it at GCSE 😂

Hope that helps!
Fudge1011
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by GM11)
Unit 2 and Unit 4 are based on field work in which you have to produce a project (like a controlled assessment) but you're just tested on that in your exam, so if you prefer the controlled assessment and fieldwork parts then you're not at a disadvantage.

If you're worried about your grade in GCSE geography, I got an A at A-level and I didn't even study it at GCSE 😂

Hope that helps!
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads

Latest