The Student Room Group

What the hell is going on, is he nuts or a player?

I met a guy on Tinder, we spoke on and off for months on whatsapp, usual good morning kind of thing I didnt use whatsapp much so it would be a couple of days sometimes before I would return the good morning.
About a month ago we met, we clicked instantly, we were meant to be eating but we sat talking for three hours before we even thought about food, he drove me home and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before scurrying off ( been out of the dating game ten years)
None the less we had a second date at his house, he cooked me a meal...from scratch, he showed me pictures of his kids, mother, his family home etc.
We shared a kiss and a bit of a petting session but I didnt want to have full blown sex, the next day he says in a text. Look you are beautiful, funny, I love listening to you, having texts off you but sexually I dont think its there....so l start defending myself.
Anyway, next date, which was supposed to be as friends...he again cooks for me, we lay there looking in eahothers eyes for stupid amounts of time, I got drunk and we ended up having mind blowing sex, we continue to text, he tells me how much he wants to see me, how I am welcome anytime I want to go to his house, he always said when can I see you, I would say when do you want to see me, he would never say, but if I said say well lets say Friday he would then say what about tonight?
The last time we were together he told me had strong feelings for me, how he always pushes people away, how he has been hurt and made a fool of by another woman two years before....and he tells me she has started texting him but he doenst reply.I ask why he doesnt block her, he said he doesnt feel the need.
He says I hope you dont think Im using you for sex, I like your company...do you believe you will ever fall in love, playing it cool I said I doubt it...
We had a night of love making and staring at eachother like you do when there is some spark between you...He then drops me off , texts me saying I really like you, only ever felt like this once before...
when we werent seeing eachother we were texting and exchanging pictures all day, so I decide to surprise him and go up to see him, when I was nearly there I texted him and said im on my way with food, how long would he be, he texted and said he was miles away but would drive like crazy to get there, he said ffs why didnt you let me know, its a rough area, Im worried and driving like mad to get there but Im over an hour away maybe more with rush hour traffic.
So I texted slow Down and relax, I will go back home and come another time, he got a bit irate and said you should have texted me, I said you said anytime and I did text, he said its not a good area, you gotta understand that, he then said I dont think this is going anywhere, we are finished, I was shocked and said so in a whatsap, he said he didnt feel we got on....I said I only came unannounced cos he had multiple times said anytime, he said if my head wasnt so messed up I would love to come home to your smiling face everyday..
I rang him, he ignored me, I texted he ignored me.
He would read my whatsapp but not reply, so I stayed away, forgot about him as best I could, deleted his number.
I find an old text of his, I texted and said hey how ya doing,he said good, we talked about work etc..I asked if we could be friends, he said sorry no,I met someone last week, I said wow thats fast, he said you can talk...and then he went silent...I then realised he had stalked my facebook and seen profile picture of a night out with me stood having a selfie with a guy who had his arms around me kissing my cheek....I explained it was nothing....but he never spoke to me again, he reads my messages but never responds, so now I dont message, he comes active when I am active,,,,we do not speak, this happend a month ago....I really felt we connected....any ideas, Player? Nutter? what?
Reply 1
Confused it seems... Perhaps he never liked you but tried to convince himself he did. In any case, just block and forget about him. You deserve someone who'll be more straightforward and honest with you. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
You need to forget him
Reply 3
Stopped reading when I saw the word tinder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was such an interesting story (no sarcasm)

It's best you just forget someone like him. I don't think he's a player (but what do i know) I just think he's unstable in his feelings. You don't want someone like that who is unsure so let him be with whoever, it probably wont last anyways.

It also did seem like he used you for sex :/ he was gonna cut you off when you didnt want sex. Then when you were drunk (and he knew you were) you guys had sex and suddenly there was this revolutionary connection. He clearly thinks that sex is needed for a relationship to survive and that isn't true. He literally seemed so clingy after you had sex with him:/ don't let anyone use you like thatt

If anything, I'd say him breaking you off was a lucky escape :smile: you'll thank him one day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending