What kind of skin is attractive/unattractive on women? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What do men think of freckles and brown spots on pale skinned women like on the face and arms etc. Is this type of skin less attractive than clear skin or is it not thought about.
Mary562
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Brown and black skin is attractive :yep:

:sexface:
gapyearstudent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
here we go again
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
light tan. Mediterranean look.
Zechs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is a silly question , beauty is subjective and personally I have no preferences when it comes to freckly skin or clear skin. My advise to you is , just because you feel insecure does not mean you need to create a thread. Meet a mate and have a good cuddle.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do men think of freckles and brown spots on pale skinned women like on the face and arms etc. Is this type of skin less attractive than clear skin or is it not thought about.
I actually think that's really cute...
Im really not a fan of "make-up orange" or "fake tan". Not even real tans if theyre too dark.... Pale and freckly all the way!
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can see right through your intentions, OP
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Freckles and brown spots are very bad a woman's skin needs to be clear and hairless.

The most attractive skin is pale white skin I think not like too pale like unhealthily pale or like a vampire(a lot of TV shows/movies have made vampires really sexy but not making them as pale as they should be).I have attached an image of a female with perfect skin and makeup.Generally my attraction decreases as the skin gets darker and I don't find black girls attractive, mixed race is ok but if you don't have pale white skin then you already lose points and I hate tanned skin it looks awful.
Attached files
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Freckles are lovely and I usually have a thing for them. Clear skin is also nice. I even have no aversion to things like acne scarring. I like skin tones across the spectrum. The only skin which is not nice is trowelled-on make-up or shiny greasy.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
I much prefer darker skin tones. Translucence, seeing veins underneath the skin, blotches, open pores; the skin flaws just seem to be far more obvious in pale skin and too easily damaged by the sun.

Pale skin can look good under the late 20s, but it ages really badly imo. Prefer darker girls because they tend to look better for longer.
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I like skin that is like those fruit winders.
hilrho
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
light tan. Mediterranean look.
Oh Will :giggle:
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All of them are
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Purple skin colour is hideous innit. Followed by the cyan skin colour, it's hideous innit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Ndella)
I can see right through your intentions, OP
I don't, what do you mean.
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ginger girls with freckles are cute, whoever made up the 'gingers are ugly' thing has bad taste, look at Julianne Moore she is perfect
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by driftawaay)
Ginger girls with freckles are cute, whoever made up the 'gingers are ugly' thing has bad taste, look at Julianne Moore she is perfect
I just done fine gingers or freckle that appealing. I made a troll thread about "ginger aversion" which went down really well. Also not everybody wants someone who looks 'cute'.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
leprosy is pretty damn unnattractive

other than that, honeslty never given it a whole lot of thought. Though if pushed. Pale, def like pale
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hilrho)
Oh Will :giggle:
:giggle:
Moonstruck16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dalek1099)
Freckles and brown spots are very bad a woman's skin needs to be clear and hairless.

The things you spout are really, really something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (260)
54.28%
18-20 years old (no) (62)
12.94%
20-25 years old (yes) (80)
16.7%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
1.88%
25-30 years old (yes) (25)
5.22%