Chemistry C2

Watch this thread
roadaman
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I got a c2 chemistry test tomorrow and my teacher is giving us last years AQA GCSE C2 2015 paper. Is there anyone who did that paper that can tell me what comes up and what I need to know?
Pigster
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Chemistry will come up. And you'll need to know about chemistry.
roadaman
Rep:
(Original post by Pigster)
Chemistry will come up. And you'll need to know about chemistry.
wow didn't even think about that
Pigster
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Glad I could have been of assistance, then.

Seriously, at some point you're going to have to learn the whole of C2, so why not now? If you learn it now, in June you'll merely have to revise it, rather than get around to bothering to learn it properly for the first time. It is MUCH easier to revise than learn - especially when you'll have some many other papers to prepare for.

I could even send you the paper and you could get 100%. Your teacher would either think you're a genius and expect 100% on everything else you do, or just assume you had got hold of the paper.

Just learn it and stop looking for shortcuts. No one will give you a hint about what is coming next June.
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Instead of asking TSR for the paper, you could be using this time to study for your exam.
Chemistry is fairly simple to understand when you go over the topics enough times.
roadaman
Rep:
(Original post by HAnwar)
Instead of asking TSR for the paper, you could be using this time to study for your exam.
Chemistry is fairly simple to understand when you go over the topics enough times.
Hazi? Is that you?
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by roadaman)
Hazi? Is that you?
Uhh no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
roadAyman
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I got a c2 chemistry test tomorrow and my teacher is giving us last years AQA GCSE C2 2015 paper. Is there anyone who did that paper that can tell me what comes up and what I need to know?
Sup ROADAMAN!
I have an exam on Tuesday. and here are my tips:

Study for your exam, don't come on here asking for what comes up in the exam. you wont be able to do that in the actual GCSE!!!!

Instead, you should actually revise so you can be prepared.

Jokes, im failing too.

Peace fam.
roadaman
Rep:
Ayman I know this is you, you absolute pleb
roadAyman
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Ayman I know this is you, you absolute pleb
Aman, Wassup bro
roadAyman
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by roadAyman)
Aman, Wassup bro
Did you have the exam yet? does anyone know a link to it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
17.09%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (30)
25.64%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.42%

Watched Threads