Are my GCSEs good enough to study accounting and finance at LSE? Watch

happyhappydays
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I got 2A*S 5as and 3bs in my GCSEs. I am currently in year 12 lower sixth and am taking history economics and maths. Do you think I'm in with the chance of doing accounting and finance here? I am currently bolstering up my personal statement by being Head of Law society, Head of Mooting society (law mock trials), Head of Drama society and Head of Financial Corporation society. Also I have done plenty of work experience at investment banks and am waiting to undertake a political internship in the summer. I'm just unsure if I'm in with a chance due to my poor grades.
harveyS199
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know people who go in to accounting and finance at LSE with 4A*s 5As and 3Bs so you're pretty much the same, should be fine. Have great AS results and good work experience to create a good personal statement and you should be fine. Just work really hard, stay on top of things to get great AS results!!
Harry7777
Badges: 0
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by happyhappydays)
I got 2A*S 5as and 3bs in my GCSEs. I am currently in year 12 lower sixth and am taking history economics and maths. Do you think I'm in with the chance of doing accounting and finance here? I am currently bolstering up my personal statement by being Head of Law society, Head of Mooting society (law mock trials), Head of Drama society and Head of Financial Corporation society. Also I have done plenty of work experience at investment banks and am waiting to undertake a political internship in the summer. I'm just unsure if I'm in with a chance due to my poor grades.
I got 4A* 2A and 1C at GCSE and got accepted into LSE A & F.

AS (AAAAAB)
A2(A*AA)

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads