All my exams are over! Watch

This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Just thought I'd come here and share my happiness! (Sorry, if you think I'm gloating!) I still have a week off school as well
Pixelfairy #1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Just thought I'd come here and share my happiness! (Sorry, if you think I'm gloating!) I still have a week off school as well
Lucky you :mad:
Silly Sally
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
SHUSH!!! Don't say that!!!! NOT FAIR!!!

My last exam is on the 29th June!!! - I still have ages left!!! - Not that i am jealous or anything... :rolleyes:
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My last one's on Monday I'll celebrate with you then!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
(Original post by Silly Sally)
SHUSH!!! Don't say that!!!! NOT FAIR!!!

My last exam is on the 29th June!!! - I still have ages left!!! - Not that i am jealous or anything... :rolleyes:
I bet I've already done more than u though! I've had 11. I'm so unbelievably glad that theyre over. Not looking too forward to getting the results but I won't think about that for a while!
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by deianra)
Yeah but it's Econ and Econ rocks, duh
Units 1 and 2 rock, unit 3 most certainly does not! And I haven't started revising yet Anyway, haven't spoken to you for ages! How are the exams going?
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
My last exam is tomorrow. Its the social policy exam. Is there anyone who is doing this or can help me with it? You see our group has only been given three 3 hour lessons as it is a short term, :rolleyes: or so they say.

Anyone who can help :confused: please do.
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't do exams but college is over in 4 days...roll on tuesday! woo woo!
Silly Sally
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I bet I've already done more than u though! I've had 11. I'm so unbelievably glad that theyre over. Not looking too forward to getting the results but I won't think about that for a while!
Yep - you have DEFINITELY had more exams than me - i have only had 2!!! One retake and one actual A2. Are you doing AS by any chance as the exams are timetabled earlier for AS???
sixthirtythree
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Units 1 and 2 rock, unit 3 most certainly does not! And I haven't started revising yet Anyway, haven't spoken to you for ages! How are the exams going?
Awfully as expected Hmm, why am I smiling? I don't care, it's sunny and I have an ice cream so nyeh!

Plus, there are re-takes. I frankly couldn't give a damn at this moment whether I'm going to get into university or not. I think that shows exactly how much my life has fallen into despair...

Anyway, Units 1 + 2 are super, 3 is fun and informative. But un-exam fun. 3 units of Chemistry managed to kill my hand, Economics will make it roll over in the grave.

Have Stats + 3 Econ left. *sigh* And to think I'm the type of girl who gets nightmares...and YE Regional Final next Wednesday But if we win, we do get to go to Nationals? That's slightly yay.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
(Original post by Silly Sally)
Yep - you have DEFINITELY had more exams than me - i have only had 2!!! One retake and one actual A2. Are you doing AS by any chance as the exams are timetabled earlier for AS???
Yup So they're all over now! ALthough it looks like I may have a few retakes in jan...
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by deianra)
Awfully as expected Hmm, why am I smiling? I don't care, it's sunny and I have an ice cream so nyeh!

Plus, there are re-takes. I frankly couldn't give a damn at this moment whether I'm going to get into university or not. I think that shows exactly how much my life has fallen into despair...

Anyway, Units 1 + 2 are super, 3 is fun and informative. But un-exam fun. 3 units of Chemistry managed to kill my hand, Economics will make it roll over in the grave.

Have Stats + 3 Econ left. *sigh* And to think I'm the type of girl who gets nightmares...and YE Regional Final next Wednesday But if we win, we do get to go to Nationals? That's slightly yay.
Yep, Eco will no doubt kill my hand too. I'm sure you did great in your exams anyway, you probably thought you messed up your GCSEs! Good luck with the young ent comp!!!
sneezyme
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow! :eek: you are so lucky! i haven't even started my exams yet (a2) apart from orals and i don't finish till' 1st july!
Marie55
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I finished my exams on the 3rd of June since Scottish exams finish earlier. And I was one of the later ones to finish. It's a relief not to have to worry about revision and it feels like u'll never get past them. Now I can relax for summer in lovely sunny Aberdeen. *Watches monsoon type rain trickling down the windows*
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
ALthough it looks like I may have a few retakes in jan...
Doesn't it for everyone ?

I finished this afternoon as well
Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aw that's wicked Sam! Feels like such a huge relief doesn't it?

I got my provisional exam results back today (whether we'd passed all the modules, failed the year or had to resit certain modules) and I passed them all I'm so pleased and surprised cause I thought I'd definitely failed my chemistry module!!
supreme
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I finish exams on Tuesday 15th.
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lucky you!

i had my first 2 today. quite reassuring cos i found them pretty easy! although they were AS retakes..
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by -Emmz-)
Aw that's wicked Sam! Feels like such a huge relief doesn't it?

I got my provisional exam results back today (whether we'd passed all the modules, failed the year or had to resit certain modules) and I passed them all I'm so pleased and surprised cause I thought I'd definitely failed my chemistry module!!
what are provisionalresults? never heard of it before :confused:
ralphk
Report 14 years ago
mine finished on 21 June.
and im leaving on 23 June. looking forward to it. hoping tomorrow would be 21 June
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (155)
45.59%
Pro-humanity (185)
54.41%

Watched Threads