Turn on thread page Beta

History OCR....or other boards! watch

ReputationRep:
    How was it for you? I found the source paper quite difficult....this is OCR History condition of england new poor law btw The assertion regarding the north south was a bit hard wasnt it

ReputationRep:
    I do AQA and found da first 1 weird n difficult but the second one a gift.
    Whats the sources paper everyone keeps metioning? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flompy)
    I do AQA and found da first 1 weird n difficult but the second one a gift.
    Whats the sources paper everyone keeps metioning? :confused:

i dunno lol my 1 is the stimulus normalli unit 1 lol

ReputationRep:
    AQA was fairly easy, if you did Alt C and Q that is, basic question, mostly run of the mill stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mat666)
    AQA was fairly easy, if you did Alt C and Q that is, basic question, mostly run of the mill stuff.

yeh but i did OCR lol i dnt fink ne1 does history here lol as in not a popular majority...it all about the sciences on this board tut tut

ReputationRep:
    I do AQA H and U which is the really boring stuff

ReputationRep:
    It's just that most people find maths and science difficult I think, so there's more posts about how to solve questions. You can't post a 'how to write an essay for me' question.

ReputationRep:
    AQA options E + P, I should have made up for my mediocre coursework - exam was fairly straightforward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mat666)
    It's just that most people find maths and science difficult I think, so there's more posts about how to solve questions. You can't post a 'how to write an essay for me' question.

lol i suppose ur right...likewise i dnt like the boloks (excuse my french! lol) about sciences bein harder than a subject like history it pisses me off! cos it degrades our subj!

ReputationRep:
    I did say 'most people'. Science is no more difficult that History. You just have to think in a different way. I take Physics and History and Maths and Further MAths and Philosophy, so neither are harder than the other, it's just the way you think and go about problems.

ReputationRep:
    i did the ocr history exam 2day:

The doc paper was on nazi germany and talked about the SS and Gestapo...bla bla

The we had the 2 45min essays: The liberal gov 1918 question and the last one was on hitlers nazi economic policies between 1933-45. pretty simple i guess any1 else out there who did the same?

ReputationRep:
    i did AQA History

European- Stalin and Mussolini was really easy
    Britsh History- World War One was the same question that we had in class so that was a breeze as well

ReputationRep:
    How do u create a thread?

ReputationRep:
    Mat666 wrote:

well I did AQA J and R, whcih were quite difficult espcially the source Based quesitons although, the optional parts made up for it a little, but they certainly made it challenging

ReputationRep:
    I did AQA History B+R. Hopefully not too bad; Q2 of Alternative B was quite nice. And I couldn't have asked for a nicer sources question for Alt. R.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, i am doing that exam on tues was it easy????

ReputationRep:
    TEK wrote:
    couldn't have asked for a nicer sources question for Alt. R.
    I thought the sources were awful, it was difficult to relate them in, think i managed though, but they've been better in the past

ReputationRep:
    i did the ocr history exam 2day:
    Me too...I didn't like the document studies nazi germany though. We haven't really covered the police state and I think I completely messed it up...

Essay questions went ok though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    Me too...I didn't like the document studies nazi germany though. We haven't really covered the police state and I think I completely messed it up...

Essay questions went ok though.
    What r the boundaries for the document studies? If say a mark of 80/120 ums ws obtained wud the ums be higher or lower lol

ReputationRep:
    I did the OCR paper for my History paper.
    I dont think i did well
    The first question is alright i thought as two topics but togetha was tricky.
    Wot did it mean by "were they more concerned with Fear & Terror or "the new order" i thought it cudda been summen about the SS as a new order?????
    I did the Weimar question for the second exam and was a piece of piss.
    The last question was difficult and i did the threats to the Liberals and Conservatives. Wot did people write for this :confused:

I got Computing this afternoon and Economics on Monday. So annoying due to most freinds finishing theirs yesterday :mad:

So any feedback on wot anyone put wud be cool :cool:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.