The Student Room Group

The religion of LOVE strikes again - London mosque fire

https://www.facebook.com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/posts/10153678992839749

The title is meant to be satirical btw. if you look at some of the people, who revel in the fact that Muslims were inside a mosque whilst it was burning are...Christians <-- I totally get that most Christians aren't like that, however if a Muslim made those comments, people would be very quick to generalise all Muslims...

To those who agree with those who revel in the possible loss of human life, what exactly separates you between those who rejoiced in the 9/11 attacks (Bearing in mind that some American Muslims died too)
Original post by The_Internet
https://www.facebook.com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/posts/10153678992839749

The title is meant to be satirical btw. if you look at some of the people, who revel in the fact that Muslims were inside a mosque whilst it was burning are...Christians <-- I totally get that most Christians aren't like that, however if a Muslim made those comments, people would be very quick to generalise all Muslims...

To those who agree with those who revel in the possible loss of human life, what exactly separates you between those who rejoiced in the 9/11 attacks (Bearing in mind that some American Muslims died too)

All the Abrahamic religions are bloody thirsty af. It's always about forcing their ideologies on as many people as possible, they view everyone who doesn't follow their specific belief system as a lesser being who deserves to suffer for an eternity. A lot of them actually relish in the idea that they will be saved, when everyone else is damned to hell.

Whether it's the Death Cult of Peace or the Death Cult of Love, they're just 2 sides of the same coin.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
We all should love and support each other but humans don't like that.
Original post by Salon
We all should love and support each other but humans don't like that.

yh, we should all chill and listen to this guy, he gets it:

[video="youtube;u24e43iW9KE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u24e43iW9KE[/video]
You can disagree with the ideologies of Islam all you want (like I do), but to laugh at a fire and advocate for people to be burned is pretty damn scummy.

Laughing at the idea of being burned doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a pretty ****ty human being.
(edited 8 years ago)
I hope the fire didn't spread to nearby buildings.
Original post by Skip_Snip
I hope the fire didn't spread to nearby buildings.

It'd be interesting to know what your take on this is re: the building burning, people being inside it and the comments of those on Fb.
Smh, the euphoric neckbeards are out in force today :sigh:
Original post by The_Internet
It'd be interesting to know what your take on this is re: the building burning, people being inside it and the comments of those on Fb.

It's a building with people inside. Regard of what it and they were, it burning is a sad thing. People celebrating it are idiots.
hate just creates more hate. Clearly these people (on both "sides") are very simplistic individuals. Not taking into account the wider repercussions of their words and actions. No one has moral high ground when innocent lives are being lost.

Media is more than happy to paint muslims in a bad light since it's an elite institution. Yet again muslims show little tolerance to non muslims globally.
Original post by Skip_Snip
It's a building with people inside. Regard of what it and they were, it burning is a sad thing. People celebrating it are idiots.

Fair enough. Nice to see you post that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending