Big brother-big bore or brilliant?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do people think of big brother? I personally find it a big bore. I did watch quite a bit of the last few series, but this year's big brother hasn't appealed to me at all. What about you lot, are you hooked onto it? Just thought I'd bring up this thread before the series is over (only 1 day left!)
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't like it either, saw some of it when it first started and found it extremely boring. Didn't watch it again .
Dam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep I agree it is complete rubbish. It also annoys me that so much of newspapers and radio is wasted talking about the morons in BB too. If people wanna watch it then that is fair enough, but I don't wanna be force fed it.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I haven't even seen one episode. That kind of TV doesn't appeal to me, especially when the people on there are usually as shallow as it gets.
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its crap. I've never liked BB but this one has been the worst. All the stupid publicity stunts annoy me to. Why put Jon back, it totally defeats the object of evicting him. Talk about desperate. I can't believe there are people out there who actually enjoy this crap. Cameron's okay. I like his accent and although I'm not a fanatical christian I totally love the way he's gone out there and stayed true to his faith even though some Christian ideas aren't so popular any more.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (163)
15.61%
Uncertainty around my education (171)
16.38%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (101)
9.67%
Isolating with family (71)
6.8%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.74%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.62%
Loneliness (104)
9.96%
Financial worries (46)
4.41%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (95)
9.1%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.62%

Watched Threads