The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

MDX Law with foundation year

heyy
Can someone please tell me what does the course law with foundation year includes and how it words. Would be a great help thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
heyy yehh I'm starting this year. wau?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Yeah starting October I cant seem to find anyone else doing this course 😅
Reply 3
Original post by Elijahn
Yeah starting October I cant seem to find anyone else doing this course 😅

loool so are you doing this course...and which date is this course starting from??? I have picked a different course but want to change it to this and have you ever done Law before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yeah im enrolled for this course, we all pretty much start at the same day for enrollment which is on the 1st of October but i havent got my timetable yet. Nah i havent done Law per say, closest ive done to it was the crime module in Sociology
Reply 5
ohhhhh...well it seems like I'll be joining you this year hopefully in middlesex and omg same iv actually never done Law before but I think I'll give it a shot this time. btw you planning to carry this course till graduation or changing it after the foundation year to something else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Im planning to graduate with a law degree yes :smile: lol Cool maybe ill see you on enrolment day then haha
Reply 7
Original post by Elijahn
Im planning to graduate with a law degree yes :smile: lol Cool maybe ill see you on enrolment day then haha

loool yehh btw do u think I'll be allowed to change my course after the enrolment😶 and btw are you a girl or a boy😂😂😶😭sorry I was jus curious...hope u don't mind🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
😂😅Im not sure lool you could probably try its probably not definate though I think you should try and call up and see if its possible. 😂LOL im a guy i dont mind at all, what about you?
Reply 9
haha yehh I'll go uni to sort it out hopefully I can as it's still time for the course to start...and hahaha I'm a girl :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
😂😂😅Alright then good luck I hope they let you on
LOL I always seem to make more girl friends than I do guy friends
Reply 11
yehh thanks and looool yehh it happens with some people but it's cool you seem friendly and nice that's why :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
LOOL Thanks you seem nice too, hopefully the people on the course are as nice 😅
Reply 13
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
I'm from South London going to be commuting to uni 😓 What about you?
Reply 15
ohhhh, I'm not from too far...im from north west London. just 25-30 mins away from uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Oh I see, I'm like an hour away 😓 Hoping for no 9am starts 😅
Reply 17
Ahhh the course I have applied for now I starts at 9 everyday 😭😭 but yehh I hope when I change the course the time changes. 9 is tooo early and specially for subject like law lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
😂😂😂that sucks I'd have to wake up so early for constant 9ams
Reply 19
all my life I had to wake up for 8:45am😭😭 but hope this doesn't happen this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending