The Student Room Group

Have you ever been attracted to someone over the age of 60?

There are several older actresses that I have found attractive in their old years, like 65+ plus, however these are women who I originally found attractive in movies they did when they were young, like in the 50's and 60's. However if I look at them in their elderly days, they're still attractive and I would still bang them. They are GILF's. You know what that means. :sexface:

However the oldest person I have been attracted to in real life is like 50.

How bout you? x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no
No.
Reply 3
Original post by driftawaay
There are several older actresses that I have found attractive in their old years, like 65+ plus, however these are women who I originally found attractive in movies they did when they were young, like in the 50's and 60's. However if I look at them in their elderly days, they're still attractive and I would still bang them. They are GILF's. You know what that means. :sexface:

However the oldest person I have been attracted to in real life is like 50.

How bout you? x

Are we allowed to say a dead person such as Audrey Hepburn (not that I've ever had a crush on her)?
Reply 4
Original post by kkboyk
Are we allowed to say a dead person such as Audrey Hepburn (not that I've ever had a crush on her)?

Hell yeah, dont you think she would be happy that people still fawn over her? Im sure she would be flattered. I totally have a crush on Audrey and Marilyn Monroe as well, omg..

I touched myself to pics of both of them when I was just starting out...:coma:
Reply 5
Sigourney Weaver, simply amahzing.
Also Ben Kingsley. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Reply 6
Original post by RMNDK
Sigourney Weaver, simply amahzing.
Also Ben Kingsley. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

i love sigourney but i dont see her as having a sexual aura about her
Never
Nope
Reply 9
Hell yeah, dont you think she would be happy that people still fawn over her? Im sure she would be flattered. I totally have a crush on Audrey and Marilyn Monroe as well, omg..

I touched myself to pics of both of them when I was just starting out...:coma:

You're kinky. I don't think you'll be capable of breaking Marilyn Monroe's hips (despite her age).
Reply 10
I think it's time I say this to you ... I hope you get better :sadnod:
Reply 11
Reply 12
Original post by thecatwithnohat
They look like prunes at 60 though :erm:

meryl streep says no
They look like prunes at 60 though :erm:

Attachment not found
Reply 14
Alana Stewart, age 70, taken this year

Reply 15
i love sigourney but i dont see her as having a sexual aura about her

Oh she doesn't, she's too good for that. But I'm still attracted. I cannot not like her, same thing with Sandra Bullock (although I can imagine her with higher sexual levels) Sandy can do anything...
Reply 16
Original post by RMNDK
Oh she doesn't, she's too good for that. But I'm still attracted. I cannot not like her, same thing with Sandra Bullock (although I can imagine her with higher sexual levels) Sandy can do anything...

omg i dont find sandra appealing at all, the horse face thing has always been a turn off for me :frown:
Reply 17
With make up + surgery + photoshop, some can still be attractive.
If you don't mind me asking. What features are you attracted to? How'd you know you're not just finding them hot while old because of what they used to be?
Reply 19
omg i dont find sandra appealing at all, the horse face thing has always been a turn off for me :frown:

Is it cos it's more ovally and longer in shape? Look past it! Is there nothing about Sandy Bulldozer you like? She's fricking owsum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending