Want more information about this university?
fabricio43
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
looking for accommodation near nottingham trent. Anyone who is cancelling there student hall contract or have an empty room in its flatshare please send me a message
All Wagers
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fabricio43)
looking for accommodation near nottingham trent. Anyone who is cancelling there student hall contract or have an empty room in its flatshare please send me a message
I'm looking to cancel my glasshouse accommodation, and need to find a replacement, situated 5 mins walk from NTU send me a message
LittleMarie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey I'm looking for someone to take over my my simpsons halls accommodation contract. It's a large room with ensuite.
dhutchinson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm looking for someone to take over my IQ nottingham contract.

Large room witha double bed, ensuite and by lace market/capital FM.
6th floor really nice views, in a shared flat of 4.
nice kitchen/living area with lots of windows
Dhanj
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I have a room at mansions students. Large bed,ensuite bathroom,own kitchen really nice. If your still interested let me know. I need someone to take it because I'm no longer going to Nottingham Trent university.i didn't even move in so its all fresh. I've already paid the deposit so all you have to do is move in really
LouiseWorsdalex
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I have a large deluxe room available in a twodio at The Glasshouse (5 minutes from NTU) situated on top of ALDI (perfect for those who don't want to walk miles to do their shopping!). £120 per week, includes an impressive view of the UNI buildings (Newton is directly in front). The accommodation is extremely quiet, perfect for those who are serious about studying, however for those who do enjoy to go out we do have group chats/pages that allow for conversation and meet ups within The Glasshouse. I'm only leaving because the course was not right for me however I would have loved to have continued living in The Glasshouse as everyone is so friendly and helpful. 24/7 security (they are brilliant, funny and even help you to move in!).The twodio is basically a flat for 2 people which includes your own kitchen and diner area, WC and shower, and 2 large deluxe bedrooms with double beds, built in wardrobe, plenty of storage space and a large desk with both cable and wifi. Please email me @ [email protected] or enquire directly to The Glasshouse (Mansion Students Nottingham - The Glasshouse, mentioning my name and they will provide any further information needed.I have already moved out so the transaction will be extremely quick and you could be settled in your new room tomorrow!
coco75
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fabricio43)
Hello
I'm cancelling my contract at Gill street North and nedd to have a replacement.
Let me know if you're intersted
Tks
Lewisemeryking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by All Wagers)
I'm looking to cancel my glasshouse accommodation, and need to find a replacement, situated 5 mins walk from NTU send me a message
Please let me know I would take it immediately as I still have nowhere to stay and I start in 3 weeks! 07399413262 please contact me.
Lewisemeryking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dhanj)
Yeah I have a room at mansions students. Large bed,ensuite bathroom,own kitchen really nice. If your still interested let me know. I need someone to take it because I'm no longer going to Nottingham Trent university.i didn't even move in so its all fresh. I've already paid the deposit so all you have to do is move in really
Please let me know I would take it immediately as I still have nowhere to stay and I start in 3 weeks! 07399413262 please contact me.
Lewisemeryking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by coco75)
Hello
I'm cancelling my contract at Gill street North and nedd to have a replacement.
Let me know if you're intersted
Tks
Ukigirl
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There are still a few linked plus studios at Nova's brand new student accommodation ,5 mins from Trent uni ) . You share a kitchenette with one person but have own room and shower . £160 per week . It has a gym and cinema room and amazing common rooms too .
dana1201
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lewisemeryking)
You can try Campusboard.co.uk, there are a lot of student flatshares available, maybe you'll find something that suits you.
Lewisemeryking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ukigirl)
There are still a few linked plus studios at Nova's brand new student accommodation ,5 mins from Trent uni ) . You share a kitchenette with one person but have own room and shower . £160 per week . It has a gym and cinema room and amazing common rooms too .
Lifesaver😂 You staying there as well? 07399413262 text me if you are x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads