saving endangered species

Watch
halal kebab5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i love eating animals, and i was thinking if we ate pandas some farmer would get the *******s to breed, rather than wasting time playing seduction music to them, if we didnt eat chickens then farmers wouldnt keep chickens and we'd only see them in zoos and that would put them on the endangered species list

save animals by EATING THE ****ERS, give me a ****ing quarter panda with cheese and fries please!

thoughts? (no trolling plz)
m3m
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:lolwut:
halal kebab5
Rep:
?
(Original post by m3m)
:lolwut:
:confused:
Rad-Reloaded
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
People will insult you, but in truth there are more cows in the world than ever before, because of how much humans like to eat them.

If pandas were actually useful rather than being quite cool to look at, their numbers would shoot up.
username1862217
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Makes sense. It is easier to find the support to save a species if it serves a purpose to humanity. Tasty species are very useful.
halal kebab5
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rad-Reloaded)
People will insult you, but in truth there are more cows in the world than ever before, because of how much humans like to eat them.

If pandas were actually useful rather than being quite cool to look at, their numbers would shoot up.
ive never eaten a panda but i rekon with the right spices and masalas you could cook up a decent panda biryani
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by halal kebab5)
i love eating animals, and i was thinking if we ate pandas some farmer would get the *******s to breed, rather than wasting time playing seduction music to them, if we didnt eat chickens then farmers wouldnt keep chickens and we'd only see them in zoos and that would put them on the endangered species list

save animals by EATING THE ****ERS, give me a ****ing quarter panda with cheese and fries please!

Reminds me of the dodo bird's extinction.

We won't be able to do that to all animals facing extinction. Space required for cattling is limited.
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by halal kebab5)

Given how monstrously difficult it is to breed pandas, even if for some bizarre reason it was legal to kill them for food, it would never be more than an extreme delicacy for the ultra-rich.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed