The Student Room Group

Did you live with the same people in third year?

As the people you lived with in 2nd year? I'm am doubting whether it was a good idea to live with the same people in my third year, we get along but I met friends in 2nd year who a got along much better with.

A lot of my friends seemed to live with completely different people in their 3rd than who they lived with in their 2nd year. I was just wondering who here did?

I want to live with different people in my 4th year but I'm not sure how I'd tell my flatmates as it might ruin our friendship.
Original post by Serpentine111
As the people you lived with in 2nd year? I'm am doubting whether it was a good idea to live with the same people in my third year, we get along but I met friends in 2nd year who a got along much better with.

A lot of my friends seemed to live with completely different people in their 3rd than who they lived with in their 2nd year. I was just wondering who here did?

I want to live with different people in my 4th year but I'm not sure how I'd tell my flatmates as it might ruin our friendship.

I lived with pretty much the same people both years but like you I know a lot of people who didn't.
I lived with the same people for the 3 years!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending