The Student Room Group
Reply 1
savvy10
Do the exam boards have no sense at all? Why on earth do they set an exam for the most male-dominated subject the day after the biggest game our national side has seen in two years?!

I bet the Exam Boards organised the exam first, way before UEFA.
Reply 2
I doubt it. I reckon they waited to see when the big England match would be, then decided Physics would be the day after! :wink:
Reply 3
savvy10
I doubt it. I reckon they waited to see when the big England match would be, then decided Physics would be the day after! :wink:

Well the exams are at roughly the same time every year aren't they?

But whether England was even going to be in Eruo 2004 wasn't decided until Autumn 2003.
yea, well i got both my science and english exams (gcses) the day after but am still gonna wtch the match. way too important to miss :biggrin:
Reply 5
Don't have a heart attack over it, I was joking!
Reply 6
savvy10
Do the exam boards have no sense at all? Why on earth do they set an exam for the most male-dominated subject the day after the biggest game our national side has seen in two years?!

I know what a joke. Not only do i have physics on monday but i have economics which is a total of 6 hours of exams. England better win against france otherwise i will be in a bad mindset
Reply 7
urban_flavaz
yea, well i got both my science and english exams (gcses) the day after but am still gonna wtch the match. way too important to miss :biggrin:

Ditto.

You were joking? So was I.

Latest

Trending

Trending