The Student Room Group

I'm so stressed!!

I AM SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW, HELP MY SOUL! :nooo:

Scroll to see replies

What are you stressed about?
Original post by tehforum
What are you stressed about?

About the piles and piles and piles and piles and piles of work I have to do for this weak, too many deadlines :frown:

AND I SPELT WEEK WRONG! WOW
(edited 8 years ago)
"Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out alive" :smile:
Original post by Indeterminate
"Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out alive" :smile:

That's a nice quote but i'm seriously considering breaking my leg so I don't have to go into 6th form tomorrow :redface:
Reply 5
There will always be dead-lines in life until you cross that line and you are Dead. LOL

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
About the piles and piles and piles and piles and piles of work I have to do for this weak, too many deadlines :frown:

AND I SPELT WEEK WRONG! WOW
Get off TSR and start your work then!
Original post by M&F
There will always be dead-lines in life until you cross that line and you are Dead. LOL

Well don't we just live in a huge ****ing paradox.:angry: You live your life to meet deadlines, end up crossing the line never to meet dead lines again, because you are dead. Wow.Sir or ma'am you have just blown away my mind. which I don't thank you for, because I have very little mind left anyway to finish all my work!
That's a nice quote but i'm seriously considering breaking my leg so I don't have to go into 6th form tomorrow :redface:

lmao, breh, it's time you learn you can't keep all deadlines. The whole point of sixth form is learning how to do stuff last minute.
Do the quickest/shortest tasks first

Been there, done that. Work like there's no tomorrow, go to an empty room with no distractions and work throughout the night. Cup of coffee and naps every once in a while and you're good to go :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vis break
lmao, breh, it's time you learn you can't keep all deadlines. The whole point of sixth form is learning how to do stuff last minute.
Do the quickest/shortest tasks first

There is no 'quick' or 'short' task, don't tease me :frown:
There is no 'quick' or 'short' task, don't tease me :frown:

what are you supposed to be doing? essays?? just copy off the markscheme, that should quicken tasks up
Reply 12
Lol. My message came out better then I aspected.:wink:
Well don't we just live in a huge ****ing paradox.:angry: You live your life to meet deadlines, end up crossing the line never to meet dead lines again, because you are dead. Wow.Sir or ma'am you have just blown away my mind. which I don't thank you for, because I have very little mind left anyway to finish all my work!
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Get off TSR and start your work then!

That sounds like a good idea!

Original post by TheGreatImposter
Been there, done that. Work like there's no tomorrow, go to an empty room with no distractions and work throughout the night. Cup of coffee and naps every once in a while and you're good to go :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I can see you're still alive, so that gives me hope :redface:

It would be easier to just pretend you've got a really bad cold... :s-smilie:
Original post by Hydeman
It would be easier to just pretend you've got a really bad cold... :s-smilie:

That is true, I will just say that then. :smile:
Original post by vis break
what are you supposed to be doing? essays?? just copy off the markscheme, that should quicken tasks up

Just too much to do:frown:

I will be okay soon, I just need to calm....deep breaths, in...out..in...out...
Me too!
I have three tests in one day and I feel like I'm going crazy with all the information. :woo:
got my provisional gcse timetsble nd i have 21 exams #stressed :frown:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
got my provisional gcse timetsble nd i have 21 exams #stressed :frown:

Oh just wait for A-levels!! you have a storm coming your way :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending