The Student Room Group

Revison amount needed (rough idea)

Hey guys,
I'm 3 weeks into AS and have done nothing so far.
I have picked geography history economics and maths.
I am really aiming for 4 As at AS and would like to ask how much I need to revise to obtain that.
I know it's different for everyone but a rough idea along with techniques would be nice :smile:

Thanks a ton!
Honestly don't get distracted!!! That is something i regret. If you have coursework subjects make sure you do your absolute best because sadly all my subjects were exam based. STRESS. Revise and memorise from Christmas and don't waste your time getting a christmas job. Trust me, you should learn from my mistakes. Last year I did economics maths psychology and spanish. This year I dropped spanish. but just make sure you are in a good position all year round. Economics and maths are hard subjects but you just have to keep on top of things. If you don't understand ask you teacher! Make sure you are ahead of the class too. A lot of people I know told me this last year and I didn't believe it. But now i Have learned. And if you have no real interest in one of your subjects leave it. Because honestly my interests do not go with economics and I have to spend most of my time on that as I am struggling to like it therefore understand it
Reply 2
Original post by tanyarahman97
Honestly don't get distracted!!! That is something i regret. If you have coursework subjects make sure you do your absolute best because sadly all my subjects were exam based. STRESS. Revise and memorise from Christmas and don't waste your time getting a christmas job. Trust me, you should learn from my mistakes. Last year I did economics maths psychology and spanish. This year I dropped spanish. but just make sure you are in a good position all year round. Economics and maths are hard subjects but you just have to keep on top of things. If you don't understand ask you teacher! Make sure you are ahead of the class too. A lot of people I know told me this last year and I didn't believe it. But now i Have learned. And if you have no real interest in one of your subjects leave it. Because honestly my interests do not go with economics and I have to spend most of my time on that as I am struggling to like it therefore understand it

Thanks so much!! You helped me
So much!!!!!!!!! I have a better perceptive of thinks I'm so greatful for that xx
Reply 3
KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED BY PHONE and its really annoying me!
Original post by Azim101
Hey guys,
I'm 3 weeks into AS and have done nothing so far.
I have picked geography history economics and maths.
I am really aiming for 4 As at AS and would like to ask how much I need to revise to obtain that.
I know it's different for everyone but a rough idea along with techniques would be nice :smile:

Thanks a ton!

"Oh how many hours do i have to do? How many do you have to ****ing do? As many hours as it takes to transform your grades"- superhuman98

Just forget about thinking how many hours you need. Go over your work in lesson do homework the day its set and make sure you start revising for mocks. Make sure you understand everything as you are going along.

Quick Reply

Latest