The Student Room Group

Article: Win a £100 wardrobe makeover

Win one of TWO £100 spends on clothing at BrandAttic.com

Want to start the new university year in style? You could be in with the chance of winning a fresh new wardrobe courtesy of Brand Attic.

We’ll be choosing not one, but TWO lucky winners, one £100 spend on menswear, and one £100 spend on womenswear!

Entering the competition is easy - just post here with the words 'sort my threads!'.

Read more about this competition >>
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

sort my threads
Original post by TSR Competition

Want to start the new university year in style? You could be in with the chance of winning a fresh new wardrobe courtesy of Brand Attic.

We’ll be choosing not one, but TWO lucky winners, one £100 spend on menswear, and one £100 spend on womenswear!

Entering the competition is easy - just post here with the words 'sort my threads!'.

'sort my threads!'.
Reply 3

'sort my threads'
sort my threads!
Reply 5
sort my threads!
sort my threads!
sort my threads
sort my threads
sort my threads!!!! :smile:

"sort my threads"

sort my threads!
sort my threads
Reply 13
sort my threads!
Reply 14

sort my threads!

sort my threads!
Reply 16

Sort my threads!

I'm a girl btw, can't remember if I ever set gender and I'm on my phone so I can't see. :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
sort my threads!
sort my threads!
sort my threads!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest