20 mark biology essay question - NEED HELP!

Watch
Souffle_Girl1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've been set a 20 mark essay question due for this Friday and I have no clue how to answer it, along with the rest of the class, any pointers would be great.
QUESTION:

Describe the structure and function of the organelles involved in the synthesis, transport and utilisation of carbohydrate within a leaf palisade cell. (20)

Thanks
mackemforever
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Souffle_Girl1)
I've been set a 20 mark essay question due for this Friday and I have no clue how to answer it, along with the rest of the class, any pointers would be great.
QUESTION:

Describe the structure and function of the organelles involved in the synthesis, transport and utilisation of carbohydrate within a leaf palisade cell. (20)

Thanks
So essentially what you're asking is for people to tell you exactly what to write without you doing any real work.

How about you put some effort in yourself first? Tell us what you have so far, what you know that you think is relevant, which specific bits of the question you're struggling with, actually do something rather than just "guys, can you do my homework for me please".
Souffle_Girl1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by mackemforever)
So essentially what you're asking is for people to tell you exactly what to write without you doing any real work.

How about you put some effort in yourself first? Tell us what you have so far, what you know that you think is relevant, which specific bits of the question you're struggling with, actually do something rather than just "guys, can you do my homework for me please".
Actually no. I was asking for some pointers to get started because I literally have no clue how to start the essay. Plus it was more just looking for specific points to make rather than "write me out the whole essay". So slow down. All I was asking for was a nudge in the right direction (e.g. Things I should mention) as I have no clue what to put.
conbon123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol got that question due for Friday too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed