Need Major Help!! Watch

aali91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ive done somthing stupid and have been caught for plagiarism in my second year for one assignment. I recieved a letter saying I don not have enough credit to progress to the final year. I have passed all other modules. I have no idea what to do now. is there any way to resit this one module from somewhere and carry onto my final year so I can hopefully graduate. Please help with any information im stressing out
BerniHurton
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't know, but it's your own fault, honestly, for plagiarising in the first place.
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BerniHurton)
I don't know, but it's your own fault, honestly, for plagiarising in the first place.
No **** sherlock

OP, this basically means you failed the module which means you failed the whole year, so you will probably have to transfer to another uni to redo the 2nd year.
BerniHurton
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by driftawaay)
No **** sherlock

OP, this basically means you failed the module which means you failed the whole year, so you will probably have to transfer to another uni to redo the 2nd year.
no need to be rude
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BerniHurton)
no need to be rude
Take your own advice.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aali91)
Ive done somthing stupid and have been caught for plagiarism in my second year for one assignment. I recieved a letter saying I don not have enough credit to progress to the final year. I have passed all other modules. I have no idea what to do now. is there any way to resit this one module from somewhere and carry onto my final year so I can hopefully graduate. Please help with any information im stressing out
Have you asked about options to retake that module?
HumpyDumpy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can probably resit the second year. Though that's a really serious situation but you could try to find a different uni I believe you still got a chance
aali91
Rep:
?
No **** sherlock

how do I apply to start from the second year, would I have to do this through UCAS?
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how do I apply to start from the second year, would I have to do this through UCAS?
No, you need to contact individual unis that you would like to transfer to and ask them if they would take you. Explain you have failed a year and want to transfer to redo it, you don't have to mention the plagiarism.
aali91
Rep:
?
No, you need to contact individual unis that you would like to transfer to and ask them if they would take you. Explain you have failed a year and want to transfer to redo it, you don't have to mention the plagiarism.
thnk you so much for the help
Kingston University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi aali91,

I would suggest that you contact your course leader and discuss this with them and what the next steps would be.

I hope this helps,

Chloe

Student Ambassador
kac
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Who is stupid enough to need to cheat at Kingston university?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (190)
12.75%
Excited (123)
8.26%
Worried (279)
18.72%
Terrified (343)
23.02%
Meh (123)
8.26%
Confused (35)
2.35%